UBox New App: UVOD

2»

Comments

• pappypappy Member
    edited January 2016
    On the desktop , the crawl in chinese promises a new GUI in 2/16. Right now the UB movie app is a mess.Click on one movie and get another or nothing at all. I find Tvpad4 has the best organized app interface.
    Post edited by pappy on
  • This app is exactly like the Moonbox VOD app.
    @tomato123 Added a quick review
    Yeah the interface is exactly the same. Is the content the second though? I'm beginning to think they use the same source? Actually what UVOD lice channel is exactly the same as Moonbox IPTV app...
    You're right! It is indeed the exact interface of the MoonBOX Cloud VOD & HKworld app! This was already been reported to MoonBOX, they are now shutting down the link & putting up extra security measures. Not sure if you guys can still able to view the VODs now
    Yeah the interface is exactly the same. Is the content the second though? I'm beginning to think they use the same source? Actually what UVOD lice channel is exactly the same as Moonbox IPTV app...
    You're right! It is indeed the exact interface of the MoonBOX Cloud VOD & HKworld app! This was already been reported to MoonBOX, they are now shutting down the link & putting up extra security measures. Not sure if you guys can still able to view the VODs now
    why would u report to moonbox? u don't want other people here to use it?
    why would u report to moonbox? u don't want other people here to use it?
    HAHA! Not me. But I found out from the MoonBOX technical team themselves as there were some unusual updates that went on for several times after the recent updates on these 2 apps.
  • @tylerlee , I don't think Moonbox users want non paying users to overload Moonbox's servers.
  • well whatever they didn't didn't effect unblocktech UVOD anyways
  • Hi everyone, I restored my parents UB TV to factory settings as there were issues loading and I thought it could solve the problems but I lost the UVOD app. Is there any way to get it back? It doesnt appear in the UB Market for me.
  • @mikeone1979 it's not in app store itself but if you install that installer first three filefolder icon it will install it
  • @mikeone1979 it's not in app store itself but if you install that installer first three filefolder icon it will install it
    Thanks for the reply. I have installed APK Helper app from the UB Store but it fails to open and run. Any other ideas?
  • gqone76gqone76 TV Nuts
    edited January 2016
    Hmm not sure what the issue is with yours, normaly if you click the filefolder it installs than can open it fine to install other apps. just confirmed with mine and was able to uninstall closed out than reinstall fine. for now you can use https://mega.nz/#!xYtmCAJJ!lR5H5hdgtvzWDGrKV4d2akPxUWpx9DV7XR9JPo4BzIA this is english version of UBTV
  • BennyLamBennyLam TV Nuts
    edited January 2016
    @mikeone1979 it's not in app store itself but if you install that installer first three filefolder icon it will install it
    Thanks for the reply. I have installed APK Helper app from the UB Store but it fails to open and run. Any other ideas?
    Looked like your UBox was not properly authenticated, check your internet connection or contact your dealer for help.
  • I bought it in HK last March so its going to be difficult to get any help on this from the seller. Thanks anyway.
  • @mikeone1979 try contacting them via online chat or e-mail http://www.unblocktech.com/index.html
  • Tried writing in english then using google translate to change to chinese to send them a trouble ticket but no response.

I'm going to look at the HTV3.
  • UVOD not working again. Same with Moonbox VOD I now believe they are from same source
  • New app available in the UB App Market

Seems to be catered towards Cantonese crowd and it the stream actually work!

Discuss your findings

Hi Dude the adult movies password is 1818 again 1818 ... on UVOD... Cheers ... Enjoy ...

• Hi.
    Is there any 7 days replay app or VOD app for japanese channels?

Regards...
  • i just bought my ubox 2 months ago. The UVOD app has a good selection of movies and TV series but every time a hit play, it says "changing source ". Been trying to make it work but so far no luck! Help please.
  • 535four535four Member
    I never see a wording "changing source " on any of my ubox while playing movies or tv series, it only says press the menu for selection between HD or SD format, have you update the apps lately?