TVPad 4 Korean Apps

Comments

• andyandy Just Watchin`
    do anyone have new version rainbow tv
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    do anyone have update version of rainbow tv korean apps
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    when i reinstall i cannot able to see rainbow tv
  • it seems only rainbow TV 4.8 is working at the moment, however if you are in US, only way to download it from their app store is through vpn
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    does anyone have new korean apps
  • Also confirming that i stupidly uninstalled rainbow tv cuz it stopped working, then reinstalled (from same file on same usb), but the reinstall says its v4.2 now?!?!? And before reinstall it was v4.8...now there r no graphics visible, no pics/color....and it says "fail to load" message, where as v4.8 stopped working yesterday but the error message was to top up low account balance. How do i get rainbow tv working again?
  • Am also looking for live channel korean apps, anyone can share the info? thanks
  • Am also looking for live channel korean apps, anyone can share the info? thanks
    Any news on live korean tv app?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @booboolee Where did you get your tvpad ?
  • wonder will you be able to share the info on the Korean apps? Im interest to know where you can get it and some smart people here may be able to help you. thanks
    Also confirming that i stupidly uninstalled rainbow tv cuz it stopped working, then reinstalled (from same file on same usb), but the reinstall says its v4.2 now?!?!? And before reinstall it was v4.8...now there r no graphics visible, no pics/color....and it says "fail to load" message, where as v4.8 stopped working yesterday but the error message was to top up low account balance. How do i get rainbow tv working again?
  • @booboolee Where did you get your tvpad ?
    Bought it from a guy on kijiji...it was new, but he told me that he tried to set it up.....rainbow tv was fine for couple months but just stopped working one day, with a message to top up account
  • wonder will you be able to share the info on the Korean apps? Im interest to know where you can get it and some smart people here may be able to help you. thanks
    Also confirming that i stupidly uninstalled rainbow tv cuz it stopped working, then reinstalled (from same file on same usb), but the reinstall says its v4.2 now?!?!? And before reinstall it was v4.8...now there r no graphics visible, no pics/color....and it says "fail to load" message, where as v4.8 stopped working yesterday but the error message was to top up low account balance. How do i get rainbow tv working again?
    Absolutely, what exactly should i share though? I got download from "ktvon.com"....but i think it might be in korean
  • great, thank you for sharing the website, was the box said tvbox or tvpad4? I've been looking for live koeran apps for a while with no luck, Im not sure if you know how to back up the one in your tvpad4 so we all here can share and experience the apps? I will go to the website you mention and take a look and report back.
    wonder will you be able to share the info on the Korean apps? Im interest to know where you can get it and some smart people here may be able to help you. thanks
    Absolutely, what exactly should i share though? I got download from "ktvon.com"....but i think it might be in korean
  • tvboxrockstvboxrocks Member
    edited February 2016
    it all works out great but not sure how long it last? For reinstalling the apps, something it helps if you reformat the memory drive(slow mode) again before put the apps in it. Remember to back up all apps in your pc first, reformat your flash drive then put the apps and installer in the drive then in your tvpad4. Sometime it takes more than 1 try.
    Post edited by tvboxrocks on
  • great, thank you for sharing the website, was the box said tvbox or tvpad4? I've been looking for live koeran apps for a while with no luck, Im not sure if you know how to back up the one in your tvpad4 so we all here can share and experience the apps? I will go to the website you mention and take a look and report back.
    wonder will you be able to share the info on the Korean apps? Im interest to know where you can get it and some smart people here may be able to help you. thanks
    Hmmm...def don't know how to do that....but i also just downloaded EVERYON TV....its taking a super long time to load, if i have success i will for sure let u all know
  • if I may ask, have you check your local network setting? most apps run fine without too much buffering on tvpad4, thank you again for your input
    great, thank you for sharing the website, was the box said tvbox or tvpad4? I've been looking for live koeran apps for a while with no luck, Im not sure if you know how to back up the one in your tvpad4 so we all here can share and experience the apps? I will go to the website you mention and take a look and report back.
    Hmmm...def don't know how to do that....but i also just downloaded EVERYON TV....its taking a super long time to load, if i have success i will for sure let u all know
  • if I may ask, have you check your local network setting? most apps run fine without too much buffering on tvpad4, thank you again for your input
    great, thank you for sharing the website, was the box said tvbox or tvpad4? I've been looking for live koeran apps for a while with no luck, Im not sure if you know how to back up the one in your tvpad4 so we all here can share and experience the apps? I will go to the website you mention and take a look and report back.
    I believe it's set to "auto", and the dns 49, w/ previous tvpad3 I had to change the dns , etc., but for tvpad4 I haven't had to mess with any network settings yet....does anybody know if MOA TV for korean live (live tv is also called "HANA TV") or vod requires a subscription, or if it's free? It said "7 days" somewhere on the page....which makes me think that it's a 7-day trial???
  • hey booboolee

Outside US I believe you can run auto setting on TVPAD4 only when I need to update apps. I never use the MOA so I could not tell but the rainbow works really well so far. Just enjoy while it lasts. If you are interest on the backup apps, I can always email it to you just PM me. Thanks for your helps on the Korean apps.
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    무지개 TV 최신어플 ( Ver 4.8 ) have problem i cannot watch anything
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    무지개 TV cannot watch live channel