TVPad 4 Korean Apps

Comments

• LbeLbe Member
    edited December 2015
    Vpn to any country outside usa , and use dns it should work
  • gqone76gqone76 TV Nuts
    edited December 2015
    well at the moment, they are reporting server is up, however only live TV is working, if you have 49.213.. dns than everything works but get's some buffering, however this is if you are outside of united states as far as I know. however, it's possible using paid DNS might work, perhaps you can just sign up for one month $3.75 than cancel it if it doesn't work believe they give you 7 days to cancel
  • titustitus Just Watchin`
    edited December 2015
    I notice that Rainbow TV's VOD and replay are not updating anymore.
    However, the live TV is still working.

By the way, I am missing the Japanese version of Rainbow TV also. I believe it is called "Sakura TV" or something like that.
    Anyone can help also?
    I really appreciate.
    Thanked by 1wsthong
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    edited December 2015
    rainbow tv korean apps is not working at all can you give me new version of rainbow tv
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    edited December 2015
    Sakura TV and Rainbow TV is not working at all also is not connect can you give me update new version
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    edited December 2015
    can you give me ID and password korean live tv apps
  • gqone76gqone76 TV Nuts
    edited December 2015
    For TV BOX users it's probably best at this point to just wait until after new years to see if tvpad comes up with updates or service resumes normal. Just not sure if tvpad will continue to support TV box as all this major issues were done because of lawsuit from three major korean broadcasting company. Although initial issue started with other lawsuit with dish, this domain names being taken offline and having to use vpn or dns changes were because of second lawsuit. If shortly after new years and TV box does not have solution from tvpad, than probably look into other solutions like ubox gen 2. As far as ubox live channels beats almost all iptv I've tested specially with Korean channels. Most are in HD. For VOD you can alternate between moatv and on that comes with ubox (in ubox review by padman) selections are decent par with tvpad 3 apps for vod.

Just that with all iptv live broadcasting, you never know when company will close the service
    So risk will always be there, but honestly with ubox only costing $120. I'll say it's worth it as using paid service in use will run $30 a month.
  • NyanaNyana Just Watchin`
    edited December 2015
    hello i was able to get my rainbow tv back up and running using VPN and the DNS
    but i have noticed nothing has been updated since the 18th....
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    edited December 2015
    my tvpad4 is sill not working at on rainbow tv
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    edited December 2015
    i am using tvpad4 but rainbow tv is not working at all i have to use VPN to watch
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited December 2015
    What's the error you are seeing ?
    andy wrote: »
    my tvpad4 is sill not working at on rainbow tv
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    edited December 2015
    is not connect and unable to watch rainbow tv
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    edited December 2015
    i am using tvpad4 but rainbow tv is not connect at all or i have to use VPN to watch
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    i reinstall rainbow tv and is not working at all can you tell me how to fix the problem
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    now i cannot install rainbow tv
  • danieltorontodanieltoronto Junior Member
    I am located in Toronto. And I have mistakenly deleted the Korean app thinking that it could be reinstalled. But it cannot.
    Can someone or padman direct me as to how to reinstall the app?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    I am located in Toronto. And I have mistakenly deleted the Korean app thinking that it could be reinstalled. But it cannot.
    Don't worry about Korean app because they submit Korean app inside of BETV PLUS apps now.
  • andyandy Just Watchin`
    does anyone get korean apps live channel
  • danieltorontodanieltoronto Junior Member
    edited January 2016
    Don't worry about Korean app because they submit Korean app inside of BETV PLUS apps now.
    Many thanks for your input. I also have Korean thing in that BETV Plus too. But my mouse or remote cannot access that as if there is nothing there.

• andyandy Just Watchin`
    i am using tvpad4 my rainbow tv is not backup