TVPad set date to disable all TVPad1, TVPad2 and TVPad3

13»

Comments

• DragonDragon Junior Member
    If they no longer support TVPAD 1 ,2, and 3 comes Jan 1st. Does this mean TVPAD4 is back online on Jan 2nd? The only app that is working for me is YueTV right now. I live in California. Is this true with everyone or did I missed an announcement somewhere?
  • well considering firmware 5.0.6 does not work in US unless you use VPN, it's possible they'll follow same thing with any new firmware they might come out with, which means for US users, VPN might be the only way after the New Years, however, no one knows for sure at this time
  • wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
    We should all know the official fate of TVPAD 1 - 3 the day after tomorrow.
  • KnojaqKnojaq Junior Member
    well considering firmware 5.0.6 does not work in US unless you use VPN, it's possible they'll follow same thing with any new firmware they might come out with, which means for US users, VPN might be the only way after the New Years, however, no one knows for sure at this time
    I am in L.A. Southern Ca, with TVPad4 fw 5.0.6, my mom is using YueTV to watch HK TVB's shows without using VPN, just auto acquiring DNS thru wired internet, making the long story short, I was having problems beore due to Tvpad outage, but now is fine. Hopefully will continue into 2016 with out any more issues.
  • wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
    My TVPAD 3 is still up and running but slow on the 31/12/15 on Niji
  • AnnaAnna Junior Member
    Anyone works for paid DNS for tvpad 2 in CA, SF?
    Thanked by 1ken
  • mypadmypad Junior Member
    edited January 2016
    @Anna,

My tvpad 2 using paid DNS still working in Sacramento, CA.