TVPad set date to disable all TVPad1, TVPad2 and TVPad3

Comments

• TVpadCATVpadCA Just Watchin`
    edited December 2015
    I have just clicked to the chat support (http://www12.53kf.com/webCompany.php?arg=lulucute&style=1) and confirm that TVpad 1 to 3 will be disabled and no more support available.

Buying more TVpad will be a support to such poor business practise. I voiced my opinion there and mentioned I would boycott TVpad and told the person there to direct my opinion to his/her CEO. I don't know if that can do anything unless all of us sending a voice to TV pad.

Where can I send my objection mail directly to their CEO?

Can we each send their message to TVpad's CEO?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited December 2015
    Check the main TVPad section

TVpadCA Wrote:
    > I have just clicked to the chat support
    > (http://www12.53kf.com/webCompany.php?arg=lulucute
    > &style=1) and confirm that TVpad 1 to 3 will be
    > disabled and no more support available.
    >
    > Buying more TVpad will be a support to such poor
    > business practise. I voiced my opinion there and
    > mentioned I would boycott TVpad and told the
    > person there to direct my opinion to his/her CEO.
    > I don't know if that can do anything unless all of
    > us sending a voice to TV pad.
    >
    > Where can I send my objection mail directly to
    > their CEO?
    >
    > Can we each send their message to TVpad's CEO?
    edited December 2015
    ? you mean the forum? There are 8 parts, where is the thread buried into?
  • steven5354steven5354 Junior Member
    edited December 2015
    Padman. What would you suggest? Pad4,unblock or moonbox. Thanks
  • BennyLamBennyLam TV Nuts
    edited December 2015
    Don't buy MoonBox if you are mainly interested in the replays of HK Channels.

steven5354 Wrote:
    > Padman. What would you suggest? Pad4,unblock or
    > moonbox. Thanks
  • mw6sensemw6sense Junior Member
    edited December 2015
    I want to correct myself that TVPAD 4 with PAID DNS does work with the Yue TV app but the streaming was so slow this weekend on "replay" that it was unwatchable. My mother-in-law has TVPAD 3 with PAID DNS and she told me it's still good.
  • OLD TVB subscriberOLD TVB subscriber Junior Member
    edited December 2015
    Have anyone received the pop up offer upgrading to TVPAD4 yet? Are all TVPAD1-3 dead in and outside USA?
  • owenowen TV Nuts
    edited December 2015
    Mine TVPAD3 is still stopped working with DSN 49.XXX & VPN setup since last week
  • morphiiimorphiii Member
    edited December 2015
    I give up on this stupid scam.

Will give my mom my iPad + VChannel + Air Play = 100%

Fuck You TVPAD.

Good Riddance!!
    edited December 2015
    That is more true than any reasons. My tvpad was disabled when I finished watching an episode and can't start the next. This does not look like random system failure. There is no green man. Network tested to be normal. Upon writing to this company's service support, the person has suggested me to upgrade at the upgrade price, or I can buy at full price to have both new box and tvpad 1 working again. Are you kidding me? TVpad 1 actually can work if I paid? They can control the TVpad to work or fail? That means there is no issue of their servers or any technical issues. Just a money grabbing scheme. Boycott TVpad!
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited December 2015
    Guys, take action now!

See this thread for the email!

http://tvpadtalk.ca/1/3868/_subject_
  • CHAN3138CHAN3138 Junior Member
    edited December 2015
    Don't use Sling TV. I did subscribe two weeks ago. It'S very disappointed. All titles are in English not chinese. They only let you rewind 8 days only and there is no numbers for you to choose. I argued for three days then got the refund back.
  • RonRon Junior Member
    edited December 2015
    has anyone tried the KORTV app with an AppleTV?....14 channesl free, and a couple of really inexpensive pay channels (Like $3 a month...Free live real-time news and variety shows from Korea..I bought an AppleTV a year ago so I could stream WATCHESPN (ESPN3), and discovered it worked KORTV wonderfully...Tons of dramas and music....and very current stuff...Much better than TVpad (at least for Korean)...and now chasing DNS's, etc....Takes about 30 seconds to hook up....I'm surprised I've not read anything about it on here....
  • morphiiimorphiii Member
    edited December 2015
    Ron Wrote:
    > has anyone tried the KORTV app with an
    > AppleTV?....14 channesl free, and a couple of
    > really inexpensive pay channels (Like $3 a
    > month...Free live real-time news and variety shows
    > from Korea..I bought an AppleTV a year ago so I
    > could stream WATCHESPN (ESPN3), and discovered it
    > worked KORTV wonderfully...Tons of dramas and
    > music....and very current stuff...Much better than
    > TVpad (at least for Korean)...and now chasing
    > DNS's, etc....Takes about 30 seconds to hook
    > up....I'm surprised I've not read anything about
    > it on here....

KorTv is only for Korean drama?
  • crazylazycrazylazy Junior Member
    edited December 2015
    Good for you and glad you got your money back.
  • LiTOCALiTOCA Junior Member
    edited December 2015
    Hi Guys,

I've sent the following message to ???? and all email addresses above.

?TVPad ???????

???TVPad 1, TVPad 2, TVPad 3 ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????Tvpad 1, Tvpad
    2?Tvpad 3 ??????????????????????????????1????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????TVPad??????????????????????TVPad4???????TVPad 1, 2 ? 3? ?????TVPad 1? ??TVPad 4 ????????????????????????TVPad 4 ????????????????????????????????TVPad 4 ?????????????????????????????????????????????1028???????????????????????????????????????

ABUNDANT ZE ELECTRICAL
    SKY DRAGON APPLIANCE INC
    1028 STOCKTON ST
    SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94133
    ?????415-837-5949?415-398-5997

??????TVPad4??????????????????????????????“???”?cannot be turned on). ???$100?/????????????????TVPad 4??????????“???”?cannot be turned on)?????????????????????????????????????????1??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????1?????????????????????????$50???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Recovery DVD? ?????????????????????????????/????????????????????????????TVPad?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????TVPad ?????????TVPad 1? TVPad 2 ? TVPad 3 ????????? TVPad 4 ????????????????????????TVPad????????????, ?? Moonbox, HTV, Unblocktech??????????????? [www.ebay.com] ???????????TVPad 4 ???????? M10 MXQ S812 METAL TV BOX?TVPad 4 ????????????????????????????????????????????TVPad 4 ??????????? TVPad 4 ??????????????4K??3D???TVPad 4 ?????????720P??????1080P?????3D?????????????????????????????????????????????? TVPad ???????????????????????????TVPad ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????“?????”?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????TVPad???! ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????TVPad????

????????????????????????????????

TVPad ???

I think we not only need to make our voice heard louder together, but also in action. Otherwise we will be ignored just like those bricks. We'd actually be fooled into spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars upfront to watch unlimited Chinese TV with no monthly fee forever, but ended up being forced to pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars upfront again every once a while, which turning out to be advanced payment of even more than monthly fee. Is there anybody interested in any action to stop them from turning our money into waste?

I think we not only need to make our voice heard louder together, but also in action. Otherwise we will be ignored just like those bricks. We'd actually be fooled into spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars upfront to watch unlimited Chinese TV with no monthly fee forever, but ended up being forced to pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars upfront again every once a while, which turning out to be advanced payment of even more than monthly fee. Is there anybody interested in any action to stop them from turning our money into waste?

P.S. I am not affiliated with eBay or any seller in any kind. Instead it cost me almost the whole day and night to search and find this best deal in my opinion if the hardware is as specified because its hardware specifications are almost the same as the best Android TV box Minix X8-H Plus for only about 20% of its price and it's the lowest price I could find after searching 4.5 hours at midnight. I just wanted to prove that how much money that TVPad has stolen from us.

Anyway I wish you guys a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
  • ForDaParentsForDaParents Junior Member
    edited December 2015
    I think this TVPad shutdown of the older models– as bad as it is– is a blessing in some respects.

I'm writing this as someone who has purchased a few TVPad 3's over the last year and half for parents. This has been an annoying and "expensive" journey in trying to provide parents with some needed joy in their lives.

The newer streaming boxes run faster hardware and have more channels. Since they run Android, they don't become bricks if certain apps stop working.

The classic TVPad interface isn't THAT great--the new boxes are actually fairly simple to use. How many times have we cursed at how unresponsive the Remote is on the TV Pad? You have to be 2 feet in front of it sometimes.

Yes, it'd be nice if TVPad will continue to support, or provide some sort of paid firmware update etc, but for me-- the new Unblock Tech box is a winner. It rocks!

Thank you TVPad while it lasted, but it is time to move on.
  • cashcowcashcow Junior Member
    edited December 2015
    For some reason, I think their decision to kill T1-T3 to milk more money from their users are to cover the cost of the the lawsuit to "stay alive". Just my 2 cents.
  • solodavid99solodavid99 Junior Member
    I dont care anymore about TVPad. I bought chromecast the other day at Target. Hook it up and teaches my dad how to use the phone to broadcast the drama using chromecast. All problem is solved. Instead of continued support of this crappy as company that keeps on updating its product, I rather save that money to buy one that lasts forever. A year they will come with TVPad 5 and makes 4 obsolete like how they did with my TVPad 3.
  • gqone76gqone76 TV Nuts
    edited December 2015
    well one thing bad about vchannel, unless you are using other app, is that because lot of VOD's and movies are in multiple stream location, yes when it get's sent to chromecast it auto plays next but sometimes it get's stuck and not play, and hope your Dad doesn't accidently turn off wifi on the phone and decides to watch on phone itself (well guess wont' matter if you have unlimited data plan)
    Post edited by gqone76 on