TVPad 3 M358 not working and can not update!

shallenleeshallenlee Junior Member
edited December 2015 in Legacy TVPad
Hi dear,

I owned a TVPad 3, but it is not working recently and also can not update to M418. Would you please show me how to fix the problem? I am living in US west coast. Thank you so much!
Post edited by shallenlee on

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    edited November 2015
    Have you try changing the DNS server ?
  • shallenleeshallenlee Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    Hi dear,

I have changed the DNS server to 183.57.43.70, but it is still not working. And when I test the network, the DNS and SERVER shows "ABNORMAL".

Also, I tried to open the live TVB channel 2, it showed "Download Channel list failed", but when openned the live TVB channel 23, it took long time to download the channel list, and it also took long time to connect to the server to open the channel.

Please kindly help to fix the problem! Thanks a lot!
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited November 2015
    So have you try other DNS servers on the list ?

shallenlee Wrote:
    > Hi dear,
    >
    > I have changed the DNS server to 183.57.43.70, but
    > it is still not working. And when I test the
    > network, the DNS and SERVER shows "ABNORMAL".
    >
    > Also, I tried to open the live TVB channel 2, it
    > showed "Download Channel list failed", but when
    > openned the live TVB channel 23, it took long time
    > to download the channel list, and it also took
    > long time to connect to the server to open the
    > channel.
    >
    > Please kindly help to fix the problem! Thanks a
    > lot!
    edited November 2015
    Hi dear,

I have tried other DNS on the list. It is normal when I use 49.213.10.163, but the server shows "ABNORMAL" ( Error code : -1 ) when testing. Please advise.
  • jackson_td98jackson_td98 Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    I have the same problem with TVPAD2 that I could not even use connect and got the green guy light on.

And none of the DNS works except I had it working once with183.57.43.70 but only for 1 day.... :(

Asked TVPAD support and they said next week....:(
  • dsj1188dsj1188 Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    I have a TVpad3. How do you change the DNS? I went into manual, change the dns and it said subnet mask and gateway cannot be empty So I entered these but the next error said failed to connect to cable network.
  • kev1228kev1228 Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    Hi,

I live in U.K, using TVpad 3 M358.

Can not watch couple days. I try all the DNS server what you upload:

But none of them are working, can you give me some advice...

Than you
    edited November 2015
    Hi dsj1188,

Please try to connect by cable not by wifi.
  • netdevil08netdevil08 Just Watchin`
    edited November 2015
    I tried Changing DNS only live TV work in my Tvpad3 .Tvpad 4 had no problem ....I am living in Singapore
  • BoobooBooboo Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    netdevil08 Wrote:
    > I tried Changing DNS only live TV work in my
    > Tvpad3 .Tvpad 4 had no problem ....I am living in
    > Singapore

I am in Canada (Stouffville, Ontario) and i also can only watch live tv (the KKS channel from korea), cannot watch korean sports channel or vod...anybody w/ a perfectly working tvpad3?
  • SnowmanSnowman Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    I am in Toronto, Canada. I have TVPad3, I just use auto DNS it allows me to watch live and 12 hours back HK apps but not for playback anymore. However, today Korean drama apps and Movie apps not working on mine TVPad3 neither change DNS or auto.

I try find a way to update apps in N+ store but it noted nothing to be updated.

I was so tired to fix this TVPad2 and 3 and now I just watch on Pad4. I guess the firm wont spend any $ to fix the old model anymore.

I am thinking to get moonbox or U box at least they are not involve in any legal case.
    edited November 2015
    I also have the problem on updating N+store. It is not working anymore even other regular chanel for the kids. I am so tired for these problems. Padman, please give us some advise or help us to solve the problems.

Thank you.
  • JwmocapJwmocap Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    Hi Mate,
    I have TVpad 3.But not working now and can not upgrade firmware.
    I only went watch live Chinese Channel.is any DNS IP address I can set? I am living in Australia.
    Thanks in advance
  • BoobooBooboo Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    help please, my tvpad3 will not load any channels at all using wifi anymore....it used to be fine up until about three weeks ago, and now it won't load anything....green man is on, wifi connected, BUT cannot watch anything...its really strange because my other tvpad3 downstairs using the ethernet cable is working perfectly for the last 24 hours. Can anybody advise why the channels will not load with wifi? Please keep in mind that it was fine up until about 3 weeks ago....
  • BernieBernie Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    Hi Booboo,

I am having the same problem and issue like you. Green man on, internet connected, but can't watch anything. When I ran the network test it shows Server: Abnormal (Error code:-1) Will not load with my Ethernet cable or WiFi. Can you please let me know if you've re-solved the issue and walk me through to how to fix it? You can also contact me through mt personal email: [email protected], thank you so much.
  • jackiegal07jackiegal07 Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    i am using the 49.213.10.163 dsn and it isn't working anymore. The green man is not on so what can i do? I have both tvpad 3 and 4. I live in the east coast of US and what can I do to watch again?
  • Jack_chik123Jack_chik123 Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    I have same problem with those # ! Does anyone get the new one ? Help !!
  • drpk68drpk68 Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    I changed everything, tried new dns as well but keep getting -1 Server error message.
    other than that, everything is normal.
    Help.
    edited November 2015
    I also have this problem. :(
  • tvpad questiontvpad question Junior Member
    edited November 2015
    San Francisco
    Tvpad3
    What s the corrected dns?