TVPad 4 (m418) Useful files (Firmware + Apps)

Comments

• 飞仔猪的翡翠台没了声音,怎麽办呢?真是多灾多难 :'( :#
  • 奇怪,为什么我发的评论会重复呢?
  • Does anyone know if there is an apk file for Big Big Channel that works for TVPAD? Big Biig Channel was launched on 23 July by TVB.
  • Does anyone know if there is an apk file for Big Big Channel that works for TVPAD? Big Biig Channel was launched on 23 July by TVB.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/ngingh
  • Hi. My parents TVPAD. All of a sudden all the apps disappeared on the dashboard. Also, the tvpad store is empty now. I've already tried doing a factory restore and the tvpad store is still empty. Is there an outage currently?

When I go to test the network. I'm getting an error code 23 for server. I hope that the server is just down for now.
  • i try to install Big Biig Channel is say fail
  • Hi. My parents TVPAD. All of a sudden all the apps disappeared on the dashboard. Also, the tvpad store is empty now. I've already tried doing a factory restore and the tvpad store is still empty. Is there an outage currently?

When I go to test the network. I'm getting an error code 23 for server. I hope that the server is just down for now.
    Read the forum and you will know why.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ngingh
    I downloaded this into a USB but it failed when plugged into the TVPad. Are there any other links that work?
    Works fine for me. Try reinstall the apk if problem persists on your end.
    果然,重新安装之后一切正常,感谢fustrated,tvpad有各位同在真精彩。
    果然,重新安装之后一切正常,感谢fustrated,tvpad有各位同在真精彩。
  • can anyone give me kodi
  • Does anyone know if there any apk file for nickelodeon jr channel (the us cartoon channel) that works for TVPAD? Thank you very much!
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    飞仔猪TV has everything:

http://www.filedropper.com/hdptv
    Does anyone know if there any apk file for nickelodeon jr channel (the us cartoon channel) that works for TVPAD? Thank you very much!
  • I already downloaded 飛天豬 and double check already, it doesn't have nickelodeon jr, when I click the nickelodeon channel, it is cartoon network channel.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    @padman Does the paid napper app has nickelodeon jr Channel? The youtube video does not scroll through kids channels.
    I already downloaded 飛天豬 and double check already, it doesn't have nickelodeon jr, when I click the nickelodeon channel, it is cartoon network channel.
  • @padman Does the paid napper app has nickelodeon jr Channel? The youtube video does not scroll through kids channels.
    I already downloaded 飛天豬 and double check already, it doesn't have nickelodeon jr, when I click the nickelodeon channel, it is cartoon network channel.
    频道259
  • I already downloaded 飛天豬 and double check already, it doesn't have nickelodeon jr, when I click the nickelodeon channel, it is cartoon network channel.
    频道259
    频道259
    after click it the 频道259 , it is cartoon network channel, not nickelodeon Jr
  • Hi @tomato123 ,

I was able to install this app but for some reason I was unable to select different channels. I did select the "my channel" button but when I select a channel it doesn't do anything. Can you please tell me how I can change channels within this 飞仔猪TV app?

Thanks!
    飞仔猪TV has everything:

http://www.filedropper.com/hdptv
    Does anyone know if there any apk file for nickelodeon jr channel (the us cartoon channel) that works for TVPAD? Thank you very much!
This discussion has been closed.