Yuevideo 5.9.1 not working on HT2

2»

Comments

• sorry need help. I finally can install the old version cantonese aok into the tv box but it won't update to newest version. Is there any way I can do it, please help
  • Try these apk. They are latest versions extracted from my htv2 box

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xl1avtz4dpj8qts/AAANuWvWU-u9hXtXfZ5xWfVVa?dl=0

Thanked by 1tylerlee
  • Let me know if they worked on fixing your issues
  • clifflee06clifflee06 Junior Member
    Let me know if they worked on fixing your issues
    Still not working , so sad. May be Mac Address Problem
  • Let me know if they worked on fixing your issues
    Still not working , so sad. May be Mac Address Problem
    What's the mac address on your box?

• The issue is that the developer of the app is now requiring an activation code to be purchased to use the apps. This HTV2 box had been working for at least 3 years for free so who knows what the real story is.

It cost $20 and can last for anywhere from 6 months to 1500 days depending on how you translate their Web page.

See the announcement thread at the top of this forum.
  • I'm using HTV2 and can still use the apps. I don't use all of them, but the primary ones I use is 大世界, which is now updated to that Orange app called NewTube. I don't get any of those issues.
  • Maybe you're lucky. We don't know why it started asking some of us to pay for the activation code. I've had my box since August 2015 and it's worked great until all these updates started happening in November.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Pretty sure its when the box was the purchased and activated.

If you had your box since 2015, thats 3 yrs of service already.
    Maybe you're lucky. We don't know why it started asking some of us to pay for the activation code. I've had my box since August 2015 and it's worked great until all these updates started happening in November.
  • I'm using HTV2 and can still use the apps. I don't use all of them, but the primary ones I use is 大世界, which is now updated to that Orange app called NewTube. I don't get any of those issues.
    When did you purchase your HTV2 box?

• My HTV2 was actually gifted to me by a friend, so not too sure exactly when he purchased it. But it has been almost 3 years since I started using it.
  • Happy to say that my htv2 box is working again after the vod apps updated to 5.10.1. For me, this is YueVideo and Various Video.

Cantonese playback was also updated to 5.10.1

Just launch the app and it should auto update to the latest version.

Odd thing is that my Cantonese live streaming app YueGangTV is still at 5.2.1 but it's never stopped working for me.

ChineseTV live streaming app was working when version was 5.2.1but updated to 5.10.2 and now seems to kick me out.

FYI, I am in NYC using Verizon Fios for Internet.
    Hi Madman999,

Can you share the link to download the apps? Thanks.
    I need the latest version but I googled for a long time and failed to find them.
  • Thank you very much! Some of them work fine. But the NewTube always stop and quit itself.
    I guess my htv1 box is too old for it? Do you have any old version of NewTube?
  • Do you still have the 5.10.2 version? Madman999
  • The old version won't help you because as soon as you go online, it will contact the developer servers and automatically upgrade you to the newest version.

Try to clear the cache and data for the app that keeps crashing. That helped me with an issue.
  • I tried a lot of times these days, no success. I just want to try if the old version is working. Could you send me a copy if you have the old version? Thanks.
  • Version 5.10.1 is in my Dropbox share.
  • Thank you very much. The 5.10.1 is working fine on my old box. Do you have the NewTube 5.10.1 as well? Thanks.