No App Market

Comments

• @neonlight may I ask what is your location?
    Sydney Australia. My old UBOX 2 never had the issue you use the main page it will install. I know it uses the old launcher. However it has a bug for the left side menus with all these missing icons as uninstalled. Not sure if a reset will fix it.

I bought the UBOX 4 pro and the wizard doesn't proceed install. Same error as OP. Tried a lot things didn't work until I saw this thread.
    If all the apps in "Popular" was uninstalled, you can't just install it from there even it shown it's downloaded at 100%, you have to go the App Market to pick the apps you want to install or click on orange folder named "Installer" for one click installation.

Many users own the UPro not sure UBox 4, have the same problem as they are in Australia, wonder what the issues was, hopefully if some members here have the same box Upro is working in Australia.
    I'm using UPro S900 same thing I reckon. Just connecting to the server from different region

• 535four535four Member
    @neonlight may I ask what is your location?
    Sydney Australia. My old UBOX 2 never had the issue you use the main page it will install. I know it uses the old launcher. However it has a bug for the left side menus with all these missing icons as uninstalled. Not sure if a reset will fix it.

I bought the UBOX 4 pro and the wizard doesn't proceed install. Same error as OP. Tried a lot things didn't work until I saw this thread.
    If all the apps in "Popular" was uninstalled, you can't just install it from there even it shown it's downloaded at 100%, you have to go the App Market to pick the apps you want to install or click on orange folder named "Installer" for one click installation.

Many users own the UPro not sure UBox 4, have the same problem as they are in Australia, wonder what the issues was, hopefully if some members here have the same box Upro is working in Australia.
    I'm using UPro S900 same thing I reckon. Just connecting to the server from different region

Install Transocks vpn first see if it work.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited May 2018
    i just bought the upro from ebay today. hopefully can help people that was having problems. also on the cannot install apps from app market issue here , has anyone try to install transocks vpn on the upro and see if they can install ubox apps? it worked on the bluetv when it was having problems last month.
    What version did you bought? they have the (OS) oversea version as well sold it in China, just checked it from my friend, may be that's why the other version does not work.

https://postimg.cc/image/tq1wqw3gb/
  • i just bought the upro from ebay today. hopefully can help people that was having problems. also on the cannot install apps from app market issue here , has anyone try to install transocks vpn on the upro and see if they can install ubox apps? it worked on the bluetv when it was having problems last month.
    What version did you bought? they have the (OS) oversea version as well sold it in China, just checked it from my friend, may be that's why the other version does not work.

https://postimg.cc/image/tq1wqw3gb/
    i bought the taiwan version. that is the only version available in america at the moment
  • edited May 2018
    I received my upro. They sent me the OS version. The seller had a printed instructions for people with app market problem. First connect to the internet and on the home screen........press 332211 on the remote and everything will be back to normal. Mine didn't have that problem. it's pretty smooth and faster than ubox4.
    Post edited by tylerlee on
  • 535four535four Member
    I received my upro. They sent me the OS version. The seller had a printed instructions for people with app market problem. First conned to the internet and on the home screen........press 332211 on the remote and everything will be back to normal. Mine didn't have that problem. it's pretty smooth and faster than ubox4.
    Thanks for your info, mine's coming in at end of May. B)
  • I received my upro. They sent me the OS version. The seller had a printed instructions for people with app market problem. First connect to the internet and on the home screen........press 332211 on the remote and everything will be back to normal. Mine didn't have that problem. it's pretty smooth and faster than ubox4.
    Interesting so they password protect the app market installation
  • Hi All, I'm from Australia and received my upro os version yesterday. I've encountered problem to install the App Market and Popular through the Ethernet connection initially. Fixed it by doing factory reset and finally installed the App Market and the apps in Popular successfully through WIFI connection. Able to play the drama smoothly through the WIFI connection but not Ethernet connection. I was wondering if you guys encounter such issue? Thanks
  • Hi All, I'm from Australia and received my upro os version yesterday. I've encountered problem to install the App Market and Popular through the Ethernet connection initially. Fixed it by doing factory reset and finally installed the App Market and the apps in Popular successfully through WIFI connection. Able to play the drama smoothly through the WIFI connection but not Ethernet connection. I was wondering if you guys encounter such issue? Thanks
    Ethernet and WiFi connections are fine, check your Ethernet cable or configuration, make sure the IP and MAC address were show by turning the Ethernet off and on.
    Ethernet and WiFi connections are fine, check your Ethernet cable or configuration, make sure the IP and MAC address were show by turning the Ethernet off and on.
    Thanks heaps, will try it tonight
  • Finally the wired connection has been fixed by factory reset my modem router. Thanks again @535four.
  • Hi 535four:

I have a Unblock TVbox 2nd Generation. I am currently in the U.S. One time I reset the media box and everything was gone including the Green Android App Market. So today after I saw your previous comments, I tried to download the link you provided. I got the Green Android App Market icon in the box, but when I tried to download the Apps. Everything went from 0% to 100%, but none of them can open. I don't know what the issue is. Can you please help? Thanks a million :)

Tammy
  • 535four535four Member
    edited September 2018
    Hi 535four:

I have a Unblock TVbox 2nd Generation. I am currently in the U.S. One time I reset the media box and everything was gone including the Green Android App Market. So today after I saw your previous comments, I tried to download the link you provided. I got the Green Android App Market icon in the box, but when I tried to download the Apps. Everything went from 0% to 100%, but none of them can open. I don't know what the issue is. Can you please help? Thanks a million :)

Tammy
    Properbaly their sever is down. You can download all the apps from here that provided from our member ice, installed one by one that you need.

https://mega.nz/#!26QzWCrA!tLFOZnVPO58aHdhAkwYDIXGTOIx506KKEtkg2BUkbVE
  • Hi 535four

I own a ubox4 and I'm from Australia. I factory reset my ubox which deleted the app market
  • Sorry I didn't get to finish so I reset it and I downloaded the link you posted but don't know how to get it open and into the ubox as it isn't an apk file

Thankyou
  • Scrap that I got it into the ubox but live TV and ubvod won't install and remains at 0% and wifi and anything to do with connection is fine
  • Scrap that I got it into the ubox but live TV and ubvod won't install and remains at 0% and wifi and anything to do with connection is fine
    I have heard all IPTV boxes has been blocked in Australia and it depends on your ISP, some still work some don't.
    Install from USB apps here https://mega.nz/#!0uJ22SCQ!XAejMpDQa4KzRVn_lIZBnJauKp52d6M6U7FKOBDOT6o

In order to make it work, you'll have to root the box and install a "China Tunnel" VPN software.
    https://tvpad.ca/discussion/1997/difficulty-accessing-ubtv-australia#latest
  • Hi 535four:

Tammy
    Properbaly their sever is down. You can download all the apps from here that provided from our member ice, installed one by one that you need.

https://mega.nz/#!26QzWCrA!tLFOZnVPO58aHdhAkwYDIXGTOIx506KKEtkg2BUkbVE

Thank you 535four. I will try again tonight and let you know how it goes :)