No App Market

Comments

• I have another upro and it is working fine. is there a way where i can get the app market apk from the working upro and copy it to the non working upro?
  • Install this app on your good upro, backup the appmarket then copy it to usb to install on other box.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.usage.appbackup
  • Thanks very much 535four!!!! It's now working!!!
  • Good to
    Thanks very much 535four!!!! It's now working!!!
    Good to hear that.
  • I have another upro and it is working fine. is there a way where i can get the app market apk from the working upro and copy it to the non working upro?

Hey @emmie may you kindly upload your app market apk for me? I have an UPro I900_16G_OS as well and the apk from the first page doesn't work for me as well. Thanks!
  • Here you go: AppMarket 2.7.7
    furthermore you'll find their initial installed apps when you bought a fresh newly ubox 4 Pro 900 BT
    https://mega.nz/#!77A2lR7a!8AZJ7tc2FP3eIPd8LeS5M73EJlGdc96An7MFd3oY4Fs
    Hi, I've exactly the same problem as rmbgal. I bought the Ubox 4 pro in Hong Kong and it did very well back then. Now I'm overseas and I can't open the AppMarket and I can't see the green Android icon name AppMarket, like 535four said.

Can anyone help me? Thank you.
    OK...here the AppMarket apk.. https://mega.nz/#!lmhzkL7B!U9_xVpl_7kdpzz4lvhw6hdXXY9MtikMFXTXPpTQ6fQ4
    I have the exact problem. Bought new UBOX 4 but the wizard doesn't install the appmarket app therefore can't do anything.

Thank you for your kindness sharing these files!
    Thanked by 1samtan
  • 535four535four Member
    @neonlight may I ask what is your location?
  • @neonlight may I ask what is your location?
    Sydney Australia. My old UBOX 2 never had the issue you use the main page it will install. I know it uses the old launcher. However it has a bug for the left side menus with all these missing icons as uninstalled. Not sure if a reset will fix it.

I bought the UBOX 4 pro and the wizard doesn't proceed install. Same error as OP. Tried a lot things didn't work until I saw this thread.
  • 535four535four Member
    Sydney Australia. My old UBOX 2 never had the issue you use the main page it will install. I know it uses the old launcher. However it has a bug for the left side menus with all these missing icons as uninstalled. Not sure if a reset will fix it.

I bought the UBOX 4 pro and the wizard doesn't proceed install. Same error as OP. Tried a lot things didn't work until I saw this thread.
    If all the apps in "Popular" was uninstalled, you can't just install it from there even it shown it's downloaded at 100%, you have to go the App Market to pick the apps you want to install or click on orange folder named "Installer" for one click installation.

Many users own the UPro not sure UBox 4, have the same problem as they are in Australia, wonder what the issues was, hopefully if some members here have the same box Upro is working in Australia.
  • it's the same version as

If all the apps in "Popular" was uninstalled, you can't just install it from there even it shown it's downloaded at 100%, you have to go the App Market to pick the apps you want to install or click on orange folder named "Installer" for one click installation.

Many users own the UPro not sure UBox 4, have the same problem as they are in Australia, wonder what the issues was, hopefully if some members here have the same box Upro is working in Australia.
    i don't like to use the popular section. i usually add the apps to my favorite apps section or set the uvod to shortcut button 1 and shafa market to shortcut button 2. that's probably covered all the apps u need to use
  • i just bought the upro from ebay today. hopefully can help people that was having problems. also on the cannot install apps from app market issue here , has anyone try to install transocks vpn on the upro and see if they can install ubox apps? it worked on the bluetv when it was having problems last month.
    Thanked by 1535four
  • I believe the wizard is meant to install appmarket for you. However for some reason either bad programming or the link it tries to connect to is no longer available hence the wizard just finishes without installing the appmarket.

What then happens is the main page shortcut would not work either during to appmarket never existed.

Therefore the only solution is to manually install the appmarket apk.

As the popular menus I don't us either neither, I only add the favourites to the other favourites shortcut in the middle.

However this no appmarket problem indeed is quite serious because I can imagine lots of buyers don't know what to do. Without appmarket you can't watch anything
  • 535four535four Member
    it's the same version as

i don't like to use the popular section. i usually add the apps to my favorite apps section or set the uvod to shortcut button 1 and shafa market to shortcut button 2. that's probably covered all the apps u need to use
    Same here excepted I used #2 for uvod and I never used shafa market may be I should try :)