BlueTV down? 02/09/18

1235»

Comments

• Wanted to give people a heads up, checked out my mom's bluetv and tested everything. StormTV's replay is partially back up. Located in NYC if anyone is curious.
    Mine only live stream is working, nothing else. I'm in San Francisco.

Did you try ep1 of some if the vod? The older ones work but the newer ones don't.
    This was the theory I had too when I was testing it out. But it's totally random if it works or not. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with old or new. The replay is also the same way. For example: shows from 3 to 6pm would work but the show from 6 to 6:30 doesn't and then the shows that follow work. Though if it didn't work the first time, it seems to not work the second time as well.

• Wanted to give people a heads up, checked out my mom's bluetv and tested everything. StormTV's replay is partially back up. Located in NYC if anyone is curious.
    Very few TVB TV programs can be replayed via Replay or VOD NYC region
  • unnamedunnamed Junior Member
    This thread went quiet all of a sudden. Is bluetv working again?
  • edited March 2018
    when you don't see michyorutvpad make about 10 new threads a day, it means it's working. lol. just checked. everything is working..
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    when you don't see michyorutvpad make about 10 new threads a day, it means it's working. lol. just checked. everything is working..
    LOL