BlueTV down? 02/09/18

Comments

• edited February 2018
    looks like they are ready to kill off bluetv soon. this is the same pattern with tvpad4 before it got killed off.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Your theory might be right. Live not even working today.
  • Has anyone gotten PIA to work with the storm TV streaming? I downloaded the APK into the Blue TV box, open up the app and tried to login but it won't take my credentials. Do I need to do the PIA VPN through the router directly or can I run the Android App before I load the storm TV?

I'm located in the US and it looks like live works but VOD is down for Storm TV. I tried to reload the app (v4.0 for english and v3.9 for chinese) but it doesn't work. I was working the other day now it's dead.
  • Your theory might be right. Live not even working today.
    Did you try using via VPN to see if it works?
  • I’m in Oregon,Storm TV app not working. I have both English and Chinese version.
  • Adorable_xdAdorable_xd Junior Member
    i can actually watch a few episodes today.
    how ? please teach me how? thank you
    i didnt try anything new, it just started working.
    Are u saying both vod and replay work now?
    Not all vod are working for me. Live stop working a few days ago, it always bring me back to the home page when I try to open live. Replay hasn’t work for me since this whole issue started. Btw I’m in NYC if that relevant.
  • What is up with this? My mom calls me out of the blue and says that she randomly opened the app to see if it worked. She opened up StormTV, went to the VOD and opened up some American drama that worked. I told her not to turn off the box and just leave it in menu if she is done watching...
  • edited February 2018
    all live tv, china and korean dubbed vod is working today. tvb no go
  • pswong3pswong3 Junior Member
    Also partially working here in a Boston, US. May be their servers are slowly getting back on line.
    You guys are right all non HK vod are working. Replay is not.
  • Majority if not all of American VOD is back online, haven't tested anything else.
    Thanked by 1tomato123
  • LOL this whole thing is kinda funny. My mom calls me again while I'm in the middle of lunch, some of the Cantonese VOD is back. So far live, US vod (partial) and Cantonese vod (partial) is confirmed by my mom.
  • I was able to watch a couple of Cantonese vod's yesterday, but it's stopped working again today. I'm in Cali.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    Now nothing work. Is it true for U guys out there?
  • 真是生氣啦! 現在不論直播 重播 VOD 完全看不到!
  • Didn't I warned you guys, they can trick me once but not twice, no matter how good they are.
    Thanked by 1tylerlee
  • Live and some vod back to normal
  • Wanted to give people a heads up, checked out my mom's bluetv and tested everything. StormTV's replay is partially back up. Located in NYC if anyone is curious.
  • Wanted to give people a heads up, checked out my mom's bluetv and tested everything. StormTV's replay is partially back up. Located in NYC if anyone is curious.
    Mine only live stream is working, nothing else. I'm in San Francisco.

Wanted to give people a heads up, checked out my mom's bluetv and tested everything. StormTV's replay is partially back up. Located in NYC if anyone is curious.
    Mine only live stream is working, nothing else. I'm in San Francisco.

Did you try ep1 of some if the vod? The older ones work but the newer ones don't.