• 剛試了一下,超级直播不能用了

现在只有

忘我TV apk
    新世纪影视 apk

也不知能用多久

Android OS我從來沒中过病毒
    请教大佬,超级直播还好用吗?有没有传说中的病毒?我准备周末安装一下,多谢指点!
    No I just check it 超级直播 still working.
    超级直播 and 新世纪影视 still working. a few of the channels on hdptv still working. i think they just need to update the links and it should be fine.
    Thanked by 1aimo
  • Mine works with leave it blank.
    I can't get this app working on my TVPad4. It just pop right back to home screen.
    Tomato, this pinguo tv, do u put any code inside there? or just leave blank?
    I just test again, seems like the thing no more working bcos tvpad also cannot turn on. used to work nicely.
    that one is dead. use this one 新世纪影视
    https://mega.nz/#!kL5nhT4K!IbnylRG4RRoS4tah2-fSwgvsmrHslm5btFmSUH9es-4
    Hi I have installed this app 新世纪影视 into the TVPad 4 and asking for login, I try to leave it blank, it's not working. Do I have to register it and where can I register or can someone provide me the login and pw to login. MANY MANY THANKS!
    Let me try again (uninstall and install) see what it said. Thank you
    I can't get this app working on my TVPad4. It just pop right back to home screen.
    I just test again, seems like the thing no more working bcos tvpad also cannot turn on. used to work nicely.
    Hi I have installed this app 新世纪影视 into the TVPad 4 and asking for login, I try to leave it blank, it's not working. Do I have to register it and where can I register or can someone provide me the login and pw to login. MANY MANY THANKS!
    I already tried but still not. I have factory my box and reinstall the apps, 新世纪影视 New TV, they need me to login, I leave it blank and it said cannot retieve data, try again......I wait for 20 mins, still do not contact. Is this anyway can make it work. Thank you
  • 新世纪影视 works for me. Just leave everything blank.
    Mine works with leave it blank.
    I already tried but still not. I have factory my box and reinstall the apps, 新世纪影视 New TV, they need me to login, I leave it blank and it said cannot retieve data, try again......I wait for 20 mins, still do not contact. Is this anyway can make it work. Thank you
  • Most of the free live and vod are not working right after a week I post them out. This is so weird.

At least, "Kodi" + "Icdrama" plugin for free VOD still working great.
    Yes moretv not work on some series while icdrama still best with kodi

make sure your tv box's date and year is correct.
  • U can watch live after update 星火NeW直播
    must uninstall the old version
  • edited September 2017
    U can watch live after update 星火NeW直播
    must uninstall the old version
    I installed v1.8.6 and it works.
    Many channels here. South East Asia, I think got a lot of feed from Thailand :D

TVB channels are constantly bufferring though.
    Post edited by grimmie on

make sure your tv box's date and year is correct.
    Failed initially and then succeeded after synchronizing time and date.
  • When downloading apk files such as 超级直播,新世纪影视,etc, Filedrop does link to annoying virus alerts. If you accidentally click any, you might be in trouble.
    hope this serves as an alert to all forum contributors.
  • Having trouble downloading from filedropper. Can you please reup mirror? Thanks
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Mega Links:

忘我TV apk:
    http://ceesty.com/q75mTo

新世纪影视 apk:
    http://ceesty.com/q75mZf
    Having trouble downloading from filedropper. Can you please reup mirror? Thanks
    星火NeW直播 if someone need it, I found it always buffering:

http://ceesty.com/q75PTI
    Moretv tested working today (For Free VOD)
    Moretv(For Free VOD)
  • Oh good man, moreTV working again? the other day I tested not so well, many shows not loading up. Guess they fixed it.
    ICDrama seems more reliable on Kodi. And the Movies VOD also really cantonese compared to most VOD apk that I tried.
  • edited September 2017
    hi all,
    a few of the live apps that went dead last week are working again today.
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    hi all,
    Which one ?
  • edited September 2017
    hi all,
    Which one ?
    忘我TV and wwtv. i think they are updating the channels. many channels are different from before. even some channels on hdptv are working.
  • hi all,
    Which one ?
    忘我TV and wwtv. i think they are updating the channels. many channels are different from before. even some channels on hdptv are working.
    Hey are thought 忘我 = ww since WangWo in pinyin.
    Are they two seperate apps?
This discussion has been closed.