BlueTV VOD app doesn't seem to be working

Comments

• Anyone having any luck? Mine still not working :(
    Nope. Still not working...
  • bluetv is down, hope is not like moonbox....
  • I have emailed cnTVPad where I got my BlueTV from about the playback, dramas and movies not working as I just get a blue spinning circle and they replied on Monday that they are fixing the issues/doing some update and told me to wait 2-3 days but it has been 8 days and still not working.

@thomastv
  • yes, they sent me the same email too which is at least 5 days ago!!!!
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @Casterina @orange1688 I think at the end of the ay there isn't much they could do since they are just a seller.

I think the good news is they are aware of the issue and most likely brought up to the manufacturer.
  • I received an email that the server update is finished and VOD should work within 6-12 hours, fingers crossed!
  • RayRay
    edited June 2017
    I contact Blue TV company and I got reply and He told me now is working and He also send me batch file to install Chinese Storm app version 3.5 and English Storm app version 3.7. I found out some newer movie is work and also some Korea drama is work. But the network test is still have error code 4. You can contact him with this email address. His name is Jerry.

Post edited by padman on
  • edited June 2017
    I contact Blue TV company and I got reply and He told me now is working and He also send me batch file to install Chinese Storm app version 3.5 and English Storm app version 3.7. I found out some newer movie is work and also some Korea drama is work. But the network test is still have error code 4. You can contact him with this email address. His name is Jerry.

It sounds like BlueTV servers are having issues at the same time as TVpad 4 VOD streams.

Can someone check if BlueTV and TVpad 4 uses the same servers for VOD?

Also tvbox.met appears to be the official site for BlueTV purchase.
    Post edited by padman on
  • yum-qyum-q Junior Member
    I think both tvpad and bluetv experienced same thing. You guys may try change the dns 158.132.187.187
  • yum-qyum-q Junior Member
    My TVPAD4 after change DNS to 158.. it worked, but not the blueTV????
  • I contact Blue TV company and I got reply and He told me now is working and He also send me batch file to install Chinese Storm app version 3.5 and English Storm app version 3.7. I found out some newer movie is work and also some Korea drama is work. But the network test is still have error code 4. You can contact him with this email address. His name is Jerry.

[email protected]
    The app he sent you, is it the same as the one in the app store? 風暴電視 V3.5 and Storm TV V3.7

• MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member

[email protected]
    The app he sent you, is it the same as the one in the app store? 風暴電視 V3.5 and Storm TV V3.7

They are the same app. Only new stuff work. All the old stuff don't. Are they going to fix the old stuff?
  • Yes, It is the same as the one in the app store. He just want me to uninstall the old app in the app store and install the one that he send to me to try it. But is is the same thing.
  • I think both tvpad and bluetv experienced same thing. You guys may try change the dns 158.132.187.187
    What exact is this to do with DNS? this 158 address is another server in Hong Kong?
  • edited June 2017

I got an email back from Jerry and he said they are updating dramas and movies. Should be back 24-48hrs. No mention of playback. Said to uninstall and install storm app. I've done that before and it didn't do anything.

It's been a week *sighs*
    Post edited by padman on
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Here's what they said in facebook:

• edited June 2017
    Is that their official Facebook page or just a reseller?
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    Reseller
    Is that their official Facebook page or just a reseller?
  • BlueTV is working fine now. VOD (dramas & movies) can playback now.
  • Yes, It is working now. But I feel like it is slow than before. I have to wait and see later. I test the network and it is still show error 4.
This discussion has been closed.