BlueTV VOD app doesn't seem to be working

siuwaisiuwai Junior Member
BlueTV VOD all not working (At least every single drama, varity shows I tried). Does anyone has BlueTV experience this now? I am in US East Coast. Have been like that for few days already.

Comments

• Yep I'm in UK. I get the error -1 and network abnormal message:(
    Can't get playback, tv series n movies.

Hotspot with my mobile network it worked. Went back to house WiFi and same :(
  • I'm in the UK and live channels are working but I can't get into playback, dramas and movies, I just get a blue spinning circle and also I get network abnormal error when I check for updates.

@padman Any news on this problem?
  • siuwaisiuwai Junior Member
    I'm in the UK and live channels are working but I can't get into playback, dramas and movies, I just get a blue spinning circle and also I get network abnormal error when I check for updates.

@padman Any news on this problem?
    Nope. Still not working.

My BlueTV, TVPAD4's 港粵網路電視 & YuTV VOD are all dead. Nothing can play. Only Live stream TV works.
    I tried the Taiwan App, they are all working fine (Drama, Variety shows, etc). Looks like the cantonese apps are having problem. I am guessing both BlueTV, TVPAD4 apps are using the same source.

Does anyone know how we can contact the BlueTV support or TVPAD support to look into this?
  • siuwaisiuwai Junior Member
    Yep I'm in UK. I get the error -1 and network abnormal message:(

You mean thru your mobile network, it works?
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    edited June 2017
    Same. Not working. Can someone report back when it's working. Thanks.
    Post edited by Mmmaru on

Yea I hotspotted my mobile network. Everything works fine. You should try it. I contacted my supplier, he has reported the issue to the company. Apparently he had several customers contact him with the same issues. Waiting to be updated.

• Anyone notice Storm TV is V3.7 and Chinese version is V3.5. Are we missing an update?
    Yep I'm in UK. I get the error -1 and network abnormal message:(

Yea I hotspotted my mobile network. Everything works fine. You should try it. I contacted my supplier, he has reported the issue to the company. Apparently he had several customers contact him with the same issues. Waiting to be updated.

Supplier as in the seller? I did notice only new vids loaded in the last 2 days work. Everything else doesn't.

I tried using my ATT iPhone as mobile hotspot. Doesn't work. Still getting server message. Can only watch live TV.
    Also contacted [email protected]
    That's where I bought the device from. Hope they can help out
  • their tech support just get back to me, they are updating the server, will back online in 24-48 hours..
  • Canada. Seems to be more of a problem with western movies.
  • their tech support just get back to me, they are updating the server, will back online in 24-48 hours..
    Hahaha. That's what they told me on Monday when I reported the problem. Hope this time they keep their words.

Supplier as in the seller? I did notice only new vids loaded in the last 2 days work. Everything else doesn't.
    Yea the seller.
  • How do you contact tech support?
    Thanked by 1tylerlee
  • edited June 2017
    I think they are updating the server as some movies and dramas are loading fine such as Come Home Love Lo and Behold but others are stuck at 0kbps
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    I think both tvpad and bluetv experienced same thing. You guys may try change the dns 158.132.187.187
  • I think both tvpad and bluetv experienced same thing. You guys may try change the dns 158.132.187.187
    How do I do that?
    Only way I can change is if i use ethernet cable. Don't have cable long enough to reach. I'm connected by wifi
    I think both tvpad and bluetv experienced same thing. You guys may try change the dns 158.132.187.187
    How do I do that?
    Only way I can change is if i use ethernet cable. Don't have cable long enough to reach. I'm connected by wifi
    It's under settings. Doesn't matter if wifi or Ethernet. You can still change it but it doesn't work.
  • I'd been testing the connection for the last several days, and it came up with either error code 4 or 6. But my wife stumbled across a Korean drama she was watching. It didn't work when we first got the error back on June 4, it works on new episodes, but not on older episodes. There are several dramas like that. I tried on some HK drama, those I tried did worked on new episodes.
    I didn't have time to try them all.
    May be they have the new episodes on a separate server? Conspiracy theory???? But for sure, even with the connection error, at least some dramas do work now.
  • Anyone having any luck? Mine still not working :(
This discussion has been closed.