how to use tv china app

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    @William4962 Did you bother checking the outage thread?
  • Hi, padman,
    Here is my current setting, but still not working. What could be my problem? Thanks.

TVPad 4: V5.054
    YueTV: 0.44
    DNS manuel: 158.132.187.187

lazy ass. if u take the time to read the thread, u would find that tvpad is working with alternative apps.
  • William4962William4962 Junior Member
    To padman,
    yes, I did spent quite a bit of time to read to thread, and that is the latest setting I learnt should work according to the thread. I understand you are the moderator for this forum. while I appreciate your effort, the forum and threads are not the easiest to navigate. If this is to you a question doesn't deserve to answer, just ignore it. Thanks.
  • William4962William4962 Junior Member
    edited June 2017
    To tylerlee:
    If you think using provoking/inappropriate words are cool, I will tell you it's not. Maybe it is in the group or class of people you are with. I hope it doesn't become the culture of this forum. By the way, your response is not appreciated, so don't bother.
  • Hi, padman,
    Here is my current setting, but still not working. What could be my problem? Thanks.

TVPad 4: V5.054
    YueTV: 0.44
    DNS manuel: 158.132.187.187

YueTV is down for now but you may install another app call 港粵網絡電視, download it from useful file here.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @William4962 So why aren't you asking for help in that thread?
  • Can I get tv china apk? Thank you
  • edited July 2017
    I installed TV China app and still have 4 days left on trial period. Today, i started TV China app but it was very slow. I open the app, it closed by itself, then, my tvpad reset and I lost all my apps after reset. I cannot connect to the TVpad app store and I lost all my apps. Can somebody help?

I tried Auto network, i had 3 checks and gave me server error 1. Same result when I set the DNS to 158.132.187.187 manually.

I am in Canada and TVPAD4 with fw 5.066.

thanks

jlin

• Is TVChina reliable? As there have no website and only Facebook page and the only way to pay the subscription is via Whatsapp, WeChat or email.

Also, is TVChina part of TVPad company, the app layout/design is almost the same as 港粵網路電視?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @jlin You don't need to set the DNS if you are in canada.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @Casterina I would assume so, since they are pushing that app to their user base.

Same as moonbox and their fastfish...
  • edited July 2017
    thanks @padman. my TVpad got reset and I lost all my apps including TV china. I lost my login, I guess I need to ping them to get it back. Also, I don't know where to get the clear memory apps. I tried to install shafa and apk. for some reason, my tvpad cannot detect them. That is why I tried to connect back to Tvpad store to get some apps but cannot even by changing DNS.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @jlin Go on tvpadnews.com and search for how to install apps on tvpad 4
  • Thanks @padman . I figured it out. I need a mouse to click install anyway for those "unsafe" apps. I need to install es file Explorer first to install APK. I don't remember I need to do that before. Strange. Thank you.
  • edited July 2017
    TVChina subscription is $45 for 12 months.
    Post edited by padman on
  • snowrainsnowrain Junior Member
    Someone used the trial before? How's that? If only paid $45 a year for stable service, I think it worth since tvpad only worked for 2+ years (paid $200+). And, I don't need to get yelled by parents if tvpad was not working.

I will try the trial today but wanna hear some advices here too :).

Thanks.
  • shemayshemay Junior Member
    Someone used the trial before? How's that? If only paid $45 a year for stable service, I think it worth since tvpad only worked for 2+ years (paid $200+). And, I don't need to get yelled by parents if tvpad was not working.

I will try the trial today but wanna hear some advices here too :).

Thanks.
    Can't agree more, please let me know if it's worth to do that! =)
  • pappypappy Member
    edited July 2017
    Using tv China trial with auto DNS in NYC streaming vod everything is there ,good reception. Missing BBC and CNN. If only 45-90 a year,I'll bite.
    Is there a tvchina apk ?
  • TVChina subscription is $45 for 12 months.
    Hi, Casterina: how/where do I pay? I couldn't find a website where I can pay for it. Thanks for helping.
  • alexlihawaiialexlihawaii Just Watchin`
    TVChina subscription is $45 for 12 months.
    Hi, Casterina: how/where do I pay? I couldn't find a website where I can pay for it. Thanks for helping.
    Add tvchina2017 on Wechat, they will tell you how to pay, it is fast and good, but before that you need to install the app from this forum and try it first, you have 7 days free trail and then you make your own decision.
    Fair enough.