how to use tv china app

When I update yue tv to v0.44, I install tvchina app, how to use it? Need to pay? How to renew it? Thanks

Comments

• 535four535four Member
    Just registered with your email, you got 7 days trail, you have to pay afterward. May be the YueTV gonna ended soon.
  • fatcatfatcat Junior Member
    Looks like TVpad trying to ask you to pay on another way.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited May 2017
    Looks like TVpad trying to ask you to pay on another way.
    Exactly....that's why @padman has mentioned their interface is same as TVPad and provided by tvpad guys.
    Post edited by 535four on
  • But the app is super slow, not sure if it was my internet speed or not, anyone has the same issue too?
  • edited May 2017
    It took longer, maybe a few hours or over night, for me to see my 8 digit ID. Without the ID, there was no way to entering my email and setting up my password.

TV China has the most channels in YueTV and 36 TV.
    It doesn't play smoothly as I expected.
  • It took longer, maybe a few hours or over night, for me to see my 8 digit ID. Without the ID, there was no way to entering my email and setting up my password.

TV China has the most channels in YueTV and 36 TV.
    It doesn't play smoothly as I expected.
    No need to enter email and password, you can skip that part. And yes it doesn't play smoothly :(
    Thanked by 1aimo
  • 535four535four Member
    You have to logon, enter your password for the first time, then email for back up in case you forgot the password then your phone number, after that you'll get 7 days trial.
    I runs very fast and smoothly that I was tested, may be you guys didn't give enough information that was requested.
  • edited May 2017
    You have to logon, enter your password for the first time, then email for back up in case you forgot the password then your phone number, after that you'll get 7 days trial.
    I runs very fast and smoothly that I was tested, may be you guys didn't give enough information that was requested.
    It runs great after all channel info are downloaded. Earlier, the channel list beyond 央视 was empty, meaning the channels were not ready yet.
    Good news is the channel program i.e what's coming up next is working at TV China. I like it so much.
  • snowrainsnowrain Junior Member
    After I opened the TV china app, my tvpad freeze. I unplugged then replug but still freezing. I cannot use the remote to select any apps. Can't move or open an app. Please help.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited May 2017
    Connected the mouse Uninstall it and install it again.
    I did. But the remote still not working. Battery is fine. It worked before open the TV china app.
  • 535four535four Member
    I did. But the remote still not working. Battery is fine. It worked before open the TV china app.
    so with the mouse working fine?
    I used my old tvpad one remote to delete the app and reinstall it since I was forced to install it before I can open yuetv. I took the batteries out and used the compressed gas duster to clean the remote. Put the batteries back this morning and it works ????.
    I used my old tvpad one remote to delete the app and reinstall it since I was forced to install it before I can open yuetv. I took the batteries out and used the compressed gas duster to clean the remote. Put the batteries back this morning and it works.
    Updated - it's not working again. May need a new remote.
  • 535four535four Member
    you might need a fresh battery, you never know.
    you might need a fresh battery, you never know.
    I did. But when I pressed the back button, 666 showed up on the right upper corner. And, none of the other buttons worked.

Last Friday, I opened the TV China app and tried to register. After I typed in something, the screen freezed and then the remote stopped working.
  • 535four535four Member
    I don't think it's the remote issue, do a factory reset see if it works.
  • William4962William4962 Junior Member
    Frankly, I don't mind to pay for a reasonable fee. As long as it's reliable (not like YueTV and TVPad that you have to "fix" it every month or so. I am sick and tired of this). After all they deserve it and they need to feed their family as well.
    Is there a website for TVChina, so I can set up a payment?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @William4962 tvpad doesn't need to be fixed every month. It's been pretty stable for the last few months except the recent outage.
  • William4962William4962 Junior Member
    Hi, padman,
    Here is my current setting, but still not working. What could be my problem? Thanks.

TVPad 4: V5.054
    YueTV: 0.44
    DNS manuel: 158.132.187.187