BlueTV vs. A2(HTV5) vs. deke.tv?

2»

Comments

• Hi pepper, does the 7 days replay on the Deke TV come with program guide? Looking at some youtube demo, it seems that user needs to use the left arrow key to "slide" back the time to the timeslot of the program that they want to watch, instead of having a convenient program guide for the past 7 days where you can pick the one you want to watch easily. Is that true?
    Hi kamy 2015,

"pepper" has been banned from this forum, don't ask me why, may be my comments was hurting the htv sales?

Anyway, to answer your question, the DEKE's playback does have full program guide for all channels, what you saw on YouTube is their time shift function that you can rewind during any live shows, these only available in the exclusive box version, the apk version is strictly for live streams, nothing else.

It is very disturbing that this forum doesn't allow users to post comments about other IPTV products, and criticisms about htv or TV Pad are not permitted.
  • Hi pepper, does the 7 days replay on the Deke TV come with program guide? Looking at some youtube demo, it seems that user needs to use the left arrow key to "slide" back the time to the timeslot of the program that they want to watch, instead of having a convenient program guide for the past 7 days where you can pick the one you want to watch easily. Is that true?
    If you are familiar with the Maine box, the DEKE box works exactly the same way, the big negative is that you have to pay for the shipping
    A hacked VOD apk, no idea how long it will last, give it a try, it's FREE!!!! My favorite price tag, LOL!
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B89mg ... Vl5by1IdkU
    Here's the correct link for the FREE hacked VOD apk
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B89mg5oakuWGeW5uOVl5by1IdkU/view
    Thanks pep! I think this "hacked" VOD apk is the same one I have on my Unblock (except that my Unblock has the official version with Live). Is that the same as the Deke VOD as well? For the 7 day replay, do all 300+ channels have program guide for the past 7 days as well (sorry I only saw the first part of the list in your video)? Also, are the replay being streamed at H265 as well? Any difference in quality between watching live and replay? How reliable is Deke from your experience? And how did you order and how long did it take to ship? I come from Maige and always wanted to get a replacement that could match their quality and content variety. I tried the Deke one day trial apk and was impressed with their quality (especially on those limited number of H265 channels). Unfortunately, the 7 day replay on the apk was not working during my trial.

As for the VOD content, I do agree with Padman that HTV3 has a great amount of content when comparing with TVpad, Moonbox, and Unblock (and I own all of them). At this point, I consider HTV3 has the best selection of VOD with a very user friendly interface. Maybe my opinion will change once I get to play with the Deke TV. Thanks again for sharing your experience :-)
    Thanks pep! I think this "hacked" VOD apk is the same one I have on my Unblock (except that my Unblock has the official version with Live). Is that the same as the Deke VOD as well? For the 7 day replay, do all 300+ channels have program guide for the past 7 days as well (sorry I only saw the first part of the list in your video)? Also, are the replay being streamed at H265 as well? Any difference in quality between watching live and replay? How reliable is Deke from your experience? And how did you order and how long did it take to ship? I come from Maige and always wanted to get a replacement that could match their quality and content variety. I tried the Deke one day trial apk and was impressed with their quality (especially on those limited number of H265 channels). Unfortunately, the 7 day replay on the apk was not working during my trial.

As for the VOD content, I do agree with Padman that HTV3 has a great amount of content when comparing with TVpad, Moonbox, and Unblock (and I own all of them). At this point, I consider HTV3 has the best selection of VOD with a very user friendly interface. Maybe my opinion will change once I get to play with the Deke TV. Thanks again for sharing your experience :-)
    I have no idea how reliable is the DEKE box since I have only had it for a few days, all I can say is if you enjoyed Maige as much as I did, you will like the DEKE box. Every channels including VOD and Playback on the DEKE box are in h265, and yes, all playback has program guide, I haven’t checked every single channel, but the ones I watch frequently are all very stable.

As far as which iptv has the most vod content, I don’t even want to discuss it, I have said in my previous comments which got deleted, different strokes for different folks, I like coffee but other people might prefer tea, it doesn’t bother me at all if they keep banning me just because I’m here to share my experience, I am not here to sell anything like somebody else, I have nothing to gain.

Sorry I can’t tell you where to buy DEKE box, I don’t like being accused of hardselling, you can google or search on YouTube, there are a lot of resellers out there, I have shopped around and they all seem to be selling it at the same price, and none of them offer free shipping.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    so DEKE box's VOD is the same as unblocked tech?
  • so DEKE box's VOD is the same as unblocked tech?
    No, DEKE has its own VOD.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited April 2017
    Dude listen.

I was trying to have an actual conversation with you about your review of other IPTV products. How you are misleading people and hard selling deke tv.

Not only you offer no legitimate reasoning, your best response was "I'm sorry if I'm hurting your htv sales."

Let's make this clear for once.

1) I do not take any compensation directly from the companies for making reviews
    2) I do not accept any compensation for writing a positive review
    3) I accept site sponsorship (advertisement). This is well known as the Advertisement link is clearly listed at the bottom of the site
    4) I do not get any commission
    5) Other members from this forum have expressed other boxes (ubox) are better than what I recommend to people. They are actually replying with real reasonings. If you wanna know how to act properly on here. View this thread -> https://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/comment/9291/

If you wanna make stupid claims about how I get money by saying htv is better. You will be banned again. You have been warned.
    Hi pepper, does the 7 days replay on the Deke TV come with program guide? Looking at some youtube demo, it seems that user needs to use the left arrow key to "slide" back the time to the timeslot of the program that they want to watch, instead of having a convenient program guide for the past 7 days where you can pick the one you want to watch easily. Is that true?
    Hi kamy 2015,

"pepper" has been banned from this forum, don't ask me why, may be my comments was hurting the htv sales?

Anyway, to answer your question, the DEKE's playback does have full program guide for all channels, what you saw on YouTube is their time shift function that you can rewind during any live shows, these only available in the exclusive box version, the apk version is strictly for live streams, nothing else.

It is very disturbing that this forum doesn't allow users to post comments about other IPTV products, and criticisms about htv or TV Pad are not permitted.