HK World app not working

Hi all,

In the last 7 days or so, I was not able to use the HK World app.
First, I did an update and it seemed to work, but when I launched the app, it said "Update sucess", but keeps looping. I wonder if the server where it tried to reach is no longer accessible or the app is corrupted.

Secondly, I went into TV Garden app and tried to search for the HK World app by entering the code (1111HK), but it does not seem to display anymore. Is it possible that it had been removed from the original source?

If anyone has some tips on how to resolve this, please let me know.

thank you.

Comments

• Hi all,

First, I did an update and it seemed to work, but when I launched the app, it said "Update sucess", but keeps looping. I wonder if the server where it tried to reach is no longer accessible or the app is corrupted.

Secondly, I went into TV Garden app and tried to search for the HK World app by entering the code (1111HK), but it does not seem to display anymore. Is it possible that it had been removed from the original source?

thank you.
    Use new app garden , TV treasures. Uninstall and install. It is working as of now

• thank you!
    Hi all,

thank you.
  • NAM VOD NO New update Movies ? HK WORLD IT'S GOOOD.
    how to get a new update NAM VOD?

thank you for your help.