EVPad Pro review coming soon!

padmanpadman Moderator
edited February 2017 in Announcements
Just received the review unit today, hoping to get the review out within these few days.

Check back soon :)
Post edited by padman on
Tagged:

Comments

• If anyone has seen Jimmy's review. Just don't be biased on the unit because its been given free to review. Its replay app is poor and support is not great.

I have two units Evpad T2, the recent change from 13th Jan, has made the EVOD app unusable on T2 unit (before Pro and M2S), versions. Support don't really care and just palm me off saying it will take a long time to fix. I also had to ask many times to reauthorize the apps, took ages to do so.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    edited January 2017
    @neonlight Is there any reason you need the apps re-authorized ?

I factory formatted the box and reinstalled those apps from the app store. Never needed to ask for re-authorize

EVOD hasn't had any issue for me, but the playback didn't work for many channels.
  • They use MAC address to authorize your device to allow you to watch their unique apps.

So far after 13th Jan I had them to reauthorise so I can watch E TV, and Replay app. When I upgrade from appstore none of them worked.

EVOD still doesn't work properly, as soon as I click on it goes black screen and jump back to main menu.

I did factory reset as well. The message was your MAC was unauthorised for Replay and E TV apps

EVOD has issues on at least Evpad T2. They basically forgo me as a customer and I got 2 EVpad T2 units. I tried everything on support including write whatsapp msgs and emails.

I can't recommend them...
  • If you can get a rep here to talk to me that would be good. I'm really fed up about this. Every time I ask them on whatsapp same response, uninstall EVOD app, 1 click clean up reinstall app.

I reset via factory, still the same.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Have you try emailing [email protected] ?
    If you can get a rep here to talk to me that would be good. I'm really fed up about this. Every time I ask them on whatsapp same response, uninstall EVOD app, 1 click clean up reinstall app.

I reset via factory, still the same.
  • Padman, Thanks but I tried everything include Wechat email whatsapp. Including that email. The answer they have is one click clean up, reinstall. Nope it doesn't work. I even factory reset.

The last email they told me is to buy Evpad pro or M2S

I have two Evpad t2 units only one is not working with the new apps eg. EVOD

I insist them to authorise they keep saying it already, however the app EVOD shuts down as soon as I open
  • This works pretty much like Turbo TV. When you factory reset the TV Box, you must provide the Mac to them in order access to the marketplace to download their app.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    I didn't have to when I factory reset mine
    This works pretty much like Turbo TV. When you factory reset the TV Box, you must provide the Mac to them in order access to the marketplace to download their app.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Review is out now!
This discussion has been closed.