All live Tv apps not working

Hello, I'm a moonbox m3 user. All live tv apps has been stop working for the past couple days, just wondering if anyone have any solutions to this.

Many thank

Comments

• edited January 2017
    I don't think cherrytv was ever released on older moonbox m3 models. The live tv apps that im talking about are the ones that originally came with the box such as iLiveHk and iLive
    Post edited by minimouse on
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Based on what I read on other forums, I think the only thing you could do is wait and see if moonbox will give you guys 7 star tv.

• Hmmm. Can someone extract 7 star tv apk from the newer moonbox model and let me try if I can use it on the m3 model?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    Hmmm. Can someone extract 7 star tv apk from the newer moonbox model and let me try if I can use it on the m3 model?
    Ok try it here 柒星電視 apk
    http://www.filedropper.com/-comgemininewqixing-20-20
  • Thanks cheuk5. Just tried the apk and it's asking for an authorization code. I applied for the code on the site provided on the app. will see if it work once i received the code.
  • edited February 2017
    HOW TO UPDATE 58 LIVE ON MOONBOX.
    THANK YOU.
  • 58 cannot be updated. all viet channels will be subscription based in the future.
    Thanked by 1hungcbc
  • ryuhosukeryuhosuke Just Watchin`
    Did you receive the authorization code?
    Thanks cheuk5. Just tried the apk and it's asking for an authorization code. I applied for the code on the site provided on the app. will see if it work once i received the code.
  • Did you receive the authorization code?
    No. Haven't got any emails back from them.