android 6.0 can't play apk

i recently bought the a95x android 6.o tv box. i installed some free chinese apk shafa, vst and other apps on it and it can't open them. i already changed the security setting of allow unknown sources. does anyone know what else i need to tweek to make it work? thanks in advance

Comments

• all of them? mine's working fine.
  • most of them. even some of the apps that came with the box can't open.
  • strange..I can not think of anything at this point, 'cause I have had installed all 3rd party apps on 3 of this boxes with no issue, you may try to uninstall some unwanted apps see what happen and cleared the cached.
  • strange..I can not think of anything at this point, 'cause I have had installed all 3rd party apps on 3 of this boxes with no issue, you may try to uninstall some unwanted apps see what happen and cleared the cached.
    thanks. tried it and it still doesn't work. this box is going back to amazon. i'm still thinking of getting an older version android box or give another shot on other brand of box.
  • Android 6.0 known as bad OS. 4.2 and 5.1 is much better.
    Thanked by 1tylerlee
  • Android 6.0 known as bad OS. 4.2 and 5.1 is much better.
    Where're you get the news from, it's works fine on mine either iptv or phone.
  • alanwcwalanwcw Junior Member
    I have the same problem too, recently bought a MXQ Pro running Android 6.0. Install the APK apps from HTV 3 that I exported from. It would allow me to open the apps but just keep on spinning and nothing happen. Please can someone help?