Weltv not working

Shortly after purchasing item for less than 3 months, now it doesn't load menu screen. Does anyone know how to reset this box? Seller was completely not helpful and won't replace it. All my screen shows is a dead android icon. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    Does the mouse drag on the top screen work like tvpad does ?
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Can't even get into any menu views. It just keeps restarting and then ends up with an android icon with a red sign.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Mmm, if the android icon is showing then the bootloader should still be intact. So you just need to somehow get it to boot into it.

No visible reset hole I assume ?
    edited July 2016

But seriously only like used this device 5 times.
    Post edited by Mmmaru on
  • 3 months? then you should under one year warranty. You may chat with Frank on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/frankboy118?fref=ts

or you can can try this see if it works for you
    Yep tried all of that. Unresponsive. Having a hell of a time dealing with the return. They want me to ship it back with tracking. That's about $100 easy which is already half the cost of the product. :s
  • $100? why cost so much?
    Limited choices in shipping. The ones guaranteed with tracking cost at least that much. Oh they want me to send it back to China.
  • Where did you bought it?
    Weltv.org. - however I do it it I won't get the full refund back netting out shipping costs etc.
  • Oh boy, that's the one I was purchased from, have you call them up for help or instructions to re-flash the firmware? or you can contact the guy Alan ([email protected]) for help, he is a nice guy, he works for weltv not the re-seller.
    Yep. Did try to do the update thing through my PC. Didn't even detect it. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • You're welcome, wish I can help...