Amazon FireTV LIVE + VOD + KODI (azdrama) Tutorial

Exclusive TVPadTalk Tutorial by thed0rkest

If anyone have time, can they please sort out all the LIVE channels on MoreTV and VST. I can't read chinese and don't understand mando. Thank You
Please sort according to...
CHANNEL # : CHANNEL NAME : LANGUAGE (Mando or Canto or ETC)

Part 1. Setting up FireTV

Step 1. Register FireTV

Step 2. Go to Settings then System

Step 3. Go to Developer Options

Step 4. Turn on "ADB debugging" and "Apps from unknown sources"

Step 5. Go to About

Step 6. Go to Network and memorize IP Address

Part 2. Setting up Android Debug Bridge

Step 1. Install "adb-setup-1.3.exe" as Administrator

Step 2. Type "y" then hit ENTER *YOUR SCREEN MAY BE DIFFERENT AS I ALREADY HAVE ADB INSTALLED*

Step 3. Type "y" then hit ENTER *YOUR SCREEN MAY BE DIFFERENT AS I ALREADY HAVE ADB INSTALLED*

Step 4. Type "y" then hit ENTER *YOUR SCREEN MAY BE DIFFERENT AS I ALREADY HAVE ADB INSTALLED*

Step 5. Click "Next"

Step 6. Click "Finish"

Part 3. Connect to FireTV using ADB

Step 1. Open "Command Prompt"
Step 2. Type "adb connect IP ADDRESS" where "IP ADDRESS" is obtained from Part 1

Part 3. Install and start FireStarter

Step 1. Type "adb install FireStarter-v3.2.2.apk"

Step 2. Go to Setttings...Applications...Manage Installed Applications

Step 3. Start FireStarter v3.2.2

Part 4. Install AppGarden, vChannel and MoreTV

Step 1. Install AppGarden, vChannel and MoreTV

Step2. Press "HOME" button on remote to REFRESH screen

Step 3. Set up vChannel...
Please refer to vChannel Setup

Step 4. Open AppGarden to install Apps *NOT ALL APPS ARE SUPPORTED*

Step 5. Open MoreTV for Live + VOD

Part 5. Install KODI (azdrama)

Step 1. Type "adb install kodi-15.2-Isengard-armeabi-v7a.apk"

Step 2. Open Kodi on FireTV

Step 3. Go to System... File Manager...

Step 4. Go to Add Source and fill in "http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/" and "fusion"

Step 5. Go to System... Settings... Add-ons

Step 6. Go to "Install from zip file"... "fusion"... "start-here"... and click "plugin.video.hubwizard-1.1.9.zip"

Step 7. Go to Programs... Program add-ons... Config Wizard... FIRETV

Step 8. Go to Programs... Addon Installer... Search by Addon/Author and type "dknight" and click azdrama.net and install

Step 9. Go to Videos... Videos add-ons... azdrama.net...

Step 10. Enjoy

Files *TESTED ON FIRETV*

adb-setup
AppGarden
FireStarter
vChannel
MoreTV
kodi-arm

Faqs

1. What's the difference between FireTV and FireTV Stick?

FireTV is more powerful then FireTV Stick. Apps will run on both FireTV and FireTV Stick but you will notice different performance.
Post edited by padman on
Thanked by 3padman aristo tylerlee
Tagged:

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    Wow Thanks! Will sticky this !
    Thanked by 1deadude
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    thanks! the best. I notice video quality of azdrama is even better than tvpad's vod.
  • aristoaristo Junior Member
    I thought azdrama is down !!!
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    edited January 2016
    What app is app garden? Can this be installed on other android tv boxes?
  • I thought azdrama is down !!!
    you better to reinstall your addon if azdram wasnt working.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer

• deadudedeadude Junior Member
    edited February 2016
    thed0rkest
    Thank you for the Information.
    working on my Fire TV stick. when I watch the HK Dramas , need one extra step before I can watch the Episode, by clicking on either " Picasaweb 360P or Picasaweb 720P" the extra step is apply to the all user or just because my set up ?

Thank you again. :) :)
  • TvpaderTvpader Junior Member
    I have a little tip, you can actually "sideload" apps with different method. The most native way is get es-explorer, you can use it do navigator to sites to download app or download on your computer or usb and find it in the app and you can install it there.

I have a question, can anyone get 酷我K歌TV版 or K歌之王 to work in fire stick or tv?

Anyone can get bluetooth keyboard to work on fire stick?

It would be nice to have a list of what is working and what is not.
  • thed0rkest
    Thank you for the Information.
    working on my Fire TV stick. when I watch the HK Dramas , need one extra step before I can watch the Episode, by clicking on either " Picasaweb 360P or Picasaweb 720P" the extra step is apply to the all user or just because my set up ?

Thank you again. :) :)
    Not sure what you mean. But for vChannel or Kodi I have to do that too. It's for everyone.
    I have a little tip, you can actually "sideload" apps with different method. The most native way is get es-explorer, you can use it do navigator to sites to download app or download on your computer or usb and find it in the app and you can install it there.

I have a question, can anyone get 酷我K歌TV版 or K歌之王 to work in fire stick or tv?

Anyone can get bluetooth keyboard to work on fire stick?

It would be nice to have a list of what is working and what is not.
    Yes, you can use Bluetooth Keyboard for FireTv stick. I need to upload a file for you guys in order for you to use it.
    Hi all,
    For the last few days, Try to watch the HK dramas from the "azdrama" add-on keep says: azdrama.net error, check the log for more information, Can you all have any way to fix it...
    Thank you
  • vqin88vqin88 Junior Member
    Try Drama24H when AZDrama is not working. You can find the Drama24H in the same Add-ons source where you found the AZDrama.
  • HI! both Drama24H and AZDrama are not working. Both said azdrama.net error, check the log for more information and Drama24h error, check the log for more information. How can I fix it? please help.
    Drama24H is working fine.
  • does this have pleasure and leisure?
  • 535four535four Member
    edited April 2016
    Azdrama stop working today, probably the actual site has a complete revamped.
    Hi All,
    I need your help to show me how to update the NEW plugin,video Azdrama into my Fire TV stick.I try too many ways still no luck.,, by reinstall from begin...send the "Plugin video azdrama" file by using the Dropbox...when open the dropbox the file it's NOT there...please help.thanks
    Did you upload your zip file to Dropbox? Use ES file explorer to locate and download the zip file from Dropbox to your Fire TV stick's storage. Inside Kodi, use Install from zip file to install the new add-on. Don't forget to uninstall the old one first.
    But, look like the AZdrama is not working even if you use the new zip file from the link mentioned above. You can use Drama24H add-on instead. Personally, I like Drama24H more. You can put most watched dramas/shows into Your Favorite to save you from searching pages.
    Thanked by 1deadude
    vqin88
    Thank you for showing me the way to send the file into Fire TV Stick..by using Dropbox...thanks