FunTV all apps crashing

Does anyone else have problems with FunTV recently? I have 2 devices at home and they both stopped working at the same time two weeks ago. All of the apps load 90% then crash back to the main menu. I did a factory reset of the device and it still doesn't work.

After reset: Version 2.2, after auto updating: Version 2.9.....How can I update device to 3.2 or whatever is the newest version?

Comments

• FunTV Gen 2 is not working any more. You need to buy FunTV Gen 3.

Thanked by 1patjacobs
  • RayRay
    edited January 2022
    Post edited by Ray on
  • Hi Ray,

I have a Funtv 3 box and it stopped streaming recently and all apps only loaded to 20%. According to the seller, FunTv has been sold to another party and out of bussiness.

I have downloaded 5 files from your

above source on onedrive onto a USB stick. Do I just insert it into the Funtv 3 box and will it start unzipping and install the Apps by themselves ? and do I need to uninstall all old apps on the box first.

I am really a newbie and need help. So please don't be upset by these silly questions.

Cheers

etwu

• RayRay
    edited January 2022

温馨提示:进入软件出现错误的用户,请到下载市场的工具项内下载“DNS修改”软件,按提示安装,安装完成打开运行软件,退出即可!

Post edited by Ray on
  • RayRay
    edited January 2022

delete comment

Post edited by Ray on
  • RayRay
    edited January 2022

Delete comment

Post edited by Ray on
  • RayRay
    edited January 2022

Delete comment

Post edited by Ray on
  • RayRay
    edited January 2022

delete comment

Post edited by Ray on
  • Hi Ray,

My name is Ray too. Can you tell me where can I download the DNS修改?

• Also, I went to 下载市场的工具项内, but I couldn't find DNS修改. My下载市场 verson is V2.9

• RayRay
    edited January 2022

delete comment

Post edited by Ray on
  • Hi Ray,

I have a Funtv 3 box and it stopped streaming recently and all apps only loaded to 20%

My current version is V3.3

Also, I went to 下载市场的工具项内, but it was blank out.

Please help.

• RayRay
    edited January 2022

delete comment

Post edited by Ray on
  • Thanks Ray

I've reset the box and able to access DNS修改 in 下载市场的工具项内, everything returns to normal now,

Thanks again and happy New Year.

• I am glad you fixed it

• RayRay
    edited August 2022

Note: if your FunTV box is loaded to 90% and it goes back to the main screen. It means that the Funtv program has reached its service life. It no longer works anymore. FunTV box has only lasted 2-3 years.

FunTV gen 2 version 2.9 does not has DNS修改 in 下载市场的工具项内 only FunTV gen 3 version 3.3 has DNS修改

If you don’t see DNS 修改 in your download page on your FunTV Box gen 3, next step you reset your FunTV gen 3 and you will see DNS 修改 in your download page. You install DNS 修改 and run it. It will auto run it and then you exit

If it is still does not fixed the problem that is mean it is no longer works anymore.

Post edited by Ray on
  • I have 3.3. I don’t see a DNS in downloads. I have reset the device before. I think mines done. I believe I bought it in nov 2019.

• You email to me and I will teach you how to do it.

• I have FunTv ver 3.3. it's stopped working. It only loaded 80%.

Do I need to pay for subscription to get it working again.