Unable to install App from APP Market

Anyone can help, I'm unable to install app from APP Market, when click APP at APP Market , it only count to 100% then stop. The App ICON still showing New, that means it doesn't install.

Comments

• Anyone can help, I'm unable to install app from APP Market, when click APP at APP Market , it only count to 100% then stop. The App ICON still showing New, that means it doesn't install.
    You didn't tell us what version of the box?
  • Hi,
    Need help...
    I have reset the Ubox Pro and the Appmarket is missing and I can’t get in.

Any advice how to reinstall?
  • After turn on and at the main screen. Enter 332211
  • @yuenvi I have the app market posted here, please look for it. Just download it to a USB then use file manager to install it.
    Now it's not a good idea to do a factory reset on any of ubox unless you know what you're doing.
  • I didn't know what i was doing. I sis a factory rest and now I lost all my apps. Help?

• did the 332211 and it works! the link you shows looks good for future reference. thanks

• I do want to know why UBOX no longer comes with the appmarket installed, also you cannot use the built-in wizard to download the appmarket.

You actually have to use the USB stick method else you don't get the appmarket

Without the UB appmarket the box is next to useless.