EVPAD Manufacturer

wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
edited March 2019 in EvPad / MoonBox / iPlayer
Who is the EVPAD manufacturer and official facebook?

Comments

• Who is the EVPAD manufacturer and official facebook?
    the same people from moonbox that took people's money, ran and open a new company call "evpad" lol
    Thanked by 1wsthong
  • wsthongwsthong Just Watchin`
    edited March 2019
    Who is the EVPAD manufacturer and official facebook?
    the same people from moonbox that took people's money, ran and open a new company call "evpad" lol
    Damn! Just received my box. Hopefully there are as reliable as UBOX and won't run away. Worried
  • Believe it or not, they probably will, they just have a new mobile anywhere app call "happyTV", you can used on any Android device for 3 days trail, it's exactly looks like EVpad's apps, they'll offer you a 6 month to a year free viewing depends what model that you have according to safeprosys.com.
    Thanked by 1wsthong
    Believe it or not, they probably will, they just have a new mobile anywhere app call "happyTV", you can used on any Android device for 3 days trail, it's exactly looks like EVpad's apps, they'll offer you a 6 month to a year free viewing depends what model that you have according to safeprosys.com.
    Hopefully to make my investment worth before they shutdown.
    At least 4 years I hope.
  • 535four535four Member
    edited March 2019
    Believe it or not, they probably will, they just have a new mobile anywhere app call "happyTV", you can used on any Android device for 3 days trail, it's exactly looks like EVpad's apps, they'll offer you a 6 month to a year free viewing depends what model that you have according to safeprosys.com.
    At least 4 years I hope.
    I have not see any tv box last for 4 years excepted UB, correct me if I'm wrong.
    UB has the same app on ubox4 a year before them (without live stream) but they don't have intention to charge a fee for further subscription.

• i have evpad 2S, Pro, 2 of evpad plus. Been using evpad for 4 years
  • 535four535four Member
    edited March 2019
    i have evpad 2S, Pro, 2 of evpad plus. Been using evpad for 4 years
    All of them still working? Evpad 2s came out on December 12, 2016?
    Post edited by 535four on
  • edited March 2019
    i have evpad 2S, Pro, 2 of evpad plus. Been using evpad for 4 years
    bs lol. evpad is not 4 years old. they started a little before moonbox died.
    Thanked by 1535four
    At least 4 years I hope.
    I have not see any tv box last for 4 years excepted UB, correct me if I'm wrong.
    UB has the same app on ubox4 a year before them (without live stream) but they don't have intention to charge a fee for further subscription.

My UB Gen 2 lasted 4 years until recently the circuit board blown, I have made my investment worth.
    Thought of EVPAD 3 because it has 2gb ram, Japanese reply and additional channels.
    Overall UB is still great. I would go for it If it has the same functionality.
  • TVBullshitTVBullshit Junior Member
    edited March 2019
    I just upgraded from a UB Gen 2 and purchased an EVPad 3 from Hong Kong for about $100 USD. No complaints so far. I wished I had done this earlier. They have more cantonese channels than UB. These are the extra Canto channels the EVPAD 3 has...

Cantonese Movie Channel: http://epg.i-cable.com/new/ch_contents.php?ch=251

Cantonese Movie Channel: http://epg.i-cable.com/new/ch_content.php?ch=204

TVB Drama Channel http://programme.tvb.com/xinghe

Fairchild TV ( Canada FTV) https://www.fairchildtv.com/english/schedule_ftv.php

Fairchild TV (Canada FTV2HD) https://www.fairchildtv.com/english/schedule_ftv.php?channelType=HD

Jadeworld Package (USA TVBHD, TVB1, TVB2) http://www.tvbusa.com

There are more Canto sports and cable channels that I did not list. I am still keeping my UB as a backup. I hope they are not the same company.
    Post edited by TVBullshit on
  • evpad is better than UB
  • EVPAD has been good for the last 2 years. Their specs though are terrible on the low side. They've tested things out unlike most Android boxes out there. Unfortunately, they don't want or expect you to install other apps onto the EVPAD as it's limited in both RAM and OS.

The trend now is Android boxing having at least 3-4 GB of RAM minimum, but EVPAD feels 1 and 2 GB is sufficient to run their mostly live channels.

I'd certainly like to know if one can copy the MAC address from the EVPAD onto another better spec'd box to run these EVPAD apps...and Kodi 18

• FIVE354FIVE354 Junior Member

May be @benxiong can answer your question, he's the expert.

• edited August 2019

MAC address is the unique ID of a device. There's no way to move or copy the MAC address from one device to another.

BTW, I installed an English VOD app onto my EVPad 3 which is running Android 7.1. It runs just fine.

• I have Evpad 1s, it still works for VOD but live channel app no longer loads.

Had it since May 2016 not bad at all

• padmanpadman Moderator
    edited August 2019

@neonlight have you try reinstalling the live channel app?

it worked for me

• I have bought evpad 3plus, so far it has been performing well.

• Hi, where did you buy your evpad 3?

I live in Europe (Germany) and want to buy an evpad 3 as well. But I don’t know which shop is reliable. Additionally, my friend is currently in hk. So can I buy it cheaper and order it to his address so he can bring it to Germany? If it’s possible, again the question - where to buy?

I’m thankful for recommendations. Thanks :)