Activating Napper in Canada

Hello

So Ive got a few questions about Napper

1) Does the service work in Canada? I assume it would but I guess if ti doesnt I'm kinda screwed.
2) So the main question. I like the service so I'll likely keep it. I'd like to also give it to my parents. But they're in Canada and I'm in the USA. Should I set up the service in the USA then bring it to Canada? Or should I set it up there?
3) Do I need separate accounts for each box? I'm sort of "IT manager" for my inlaws and parents. Can I put multiple subscription on the same account or do I need to do separate ones for each box?

Thanks

Comments

• edited November 2018
    I live in the Toronto area and napper tv works fine. You will need a separate subscription for each box.
  • Hello

So Ive got a few questions about Napper

1) Does the service work in Canada? I assume it would but I guess if ti doesnt I'm kinda screwed.
    2) So the main question. I like the service so I'll likely keep it. I'd like to also give it to my parents. But they're in Canada and I'm in the USA. Should I set up the service in the USA then bring it to Canada? Or should I set it up there?
    3) Do I need separate accounts for each box? I'm sort of "IT manager" for my inlaws and parents. Can I put multiple subscription on the same account or do I need to do separate ones for each box?

Thanks
    Best right now to get it on the Fire Tv4k. very quick and easy to use with napper.
    Set it up in usa and send to canada, but then they will need to know how to connect the box to the home wifi. a workaround is that you copy the same wifi SSID and password in the US home and then they will jsut need to plug the power and play.