非凡电视 not working on A2 Box

moribundmoribund Junior Member
Anyone using the A2 Box and have issues with 非凡电视 lately? I just bought this box about one month ago; are there any other reliable apps for streaming Taiwan content? 多謝!

Comments

• I guess everybody still buying these boxes because they're based on the buying guide here.OMG!!! Should get an update now.
  • moribundmoribund Junior Member
    You're not wrong! I was under the impression it was a solid buy. I bought it one month ago, and already stuff is not working. It's really too bad.
  • You're not wrong! I was under the impression it was a solid buy. I bought it one month ago, and already stuff is not working. It's really too bad.
    Yea...It was too bad.
  • they are probably doing maintenance. every box does maintenance around this time of the year. one after another. maybe the same group of people lol. i gave my a1 box to a relative. they never complain to me about it. i guess no problem on their side?
  • they are probably doing maintenance. every box does maintenance around this time of the year. one after another. maybe the same group of people lol. i gave my a1 box to a relative. they never complain to me about it. i guess no problem on their side?
    May be you're right too, lol...
  • moribundmoribund Junior Member
    Still nothing. I wrote to customer support for the A2 box, but no resolution so far. If anyone else has better luck, please let us know.
  • same as me, still nothing.
    Talked to customer support but no update.