HTV5 Live TV issue

edited March 2018 in HTV IPTV Box
Hello all. Anyone having issue using the Taiwanese and Chinese apps in HTV5? I am getting EC9 and EC11 error.

I contacted htv-box.com a couple of days ago, but I haven't receive any reply yet. Do they still answer their emails?

Thanks in advance.
Post edited by padman on

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    Did you get a ticket id?
  • You mean from the automated replies? I think so. The first one I got was #59857. That was through the web offline support widget. When I didn't get any reply the next day, I sent another one from the same widget and got another automated email(s) (#59986). Today, when I still didn't get any reply, I replied to an email I got from them last year (that was for another issue I had when I first got the box), and I got another automated email (#60063). Still no real reply from anyone.
  • Issue resolved. I went and started installing other apps my in-laws don't use and some of them worked. I then went back to the apps they used that didn't work and they started working again for some reason. I guess everything is fine now *cross fingers*
  • Spoke too soon. They stopped working again. I can see the channel selections, but the download speed would start at around the 200K range, then drops to 60b and stays there.
  • I've been having issues using the Chinese and Taiwanese apps for the last couple of weeks. They started working as I was troubleshooting this evening so I thought it was fixed. But as luck would have it, it stopped working again shortly after. I was wondering if anyone in the US was having the same problem. I am in Texas and has Comcast as provider if that helps. I am hoping my provider is not actively blocking the streaming traffic. I say that because they all started working then all stopped working together. VOD and a couple of the Chinese apps that we don't use still works fine as far as I can tell.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Are you getting any error message?
  • Not this evening. The bandwidth counter started at the 200k range then drops down to 60b range and just stays there. Before I was getting EC9 and EC11 errors.
  • Not this evening. The bandwidth counter started at the 200k range then drops down to 60b range and just stays there. Before I was getting EC9 and EC11 errors.
    Im getting EC6 on my VOD app, been like that for close to 1 month. Live is working for now. I have HTV2 in NYC. Im very close to doing a hard reset.
  • Need help. I did a factory reset and now all the Chinese apps are gone. How do I get them back?