Home screen keeps resetting

hi, a friend has a ubox 3 and reports the menu keep resetting before they have a chance to navigate to an app icon and press the Select button to start an app. This only started happening recently.

There was some sort of fix a few months ago, but I recall it was optional, as we didn't witness any problems on our old ubox 2. Does anyone know if the fix was to deal with the above symptoms?

Comments

• 535four535four Member
    hi, a friend has a ubox 3 and reports the menu keep resetting before they have a chance to navigate to an app icon and press the Select button to start an app. This only started happening recently.

There was some sort of fix a few months ago, but I recall it was optional, as we didn't witness any problems on our old ubox 2. Does anyone know if the fix was to deal with the above symptoms?
    What do you mean by keep resetting? the box or just the main page? flashing or rolling up and down you meant?
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited May 2017
    Use remote to navigate to an app icon and press OK in the main menu.

If you are too slow to try to navigate to an icon that requires several clicks to reach in the menus, my friend reports, it seems to timeout and loses where it is in the menu before you have any chance to press the OK button, so you have to try again to navigate to the desired app icon. I have not seen it for myself.
  • 535four535four Member
    @bamby8 me either but the best way is reset the box to its factory setting it should solve the problem.