CloudVOD not working

Hi Guys,

Is anybody having trouble with cloudVOD? Ours hasn't been working for at least a week.

Comments

• Me too. Moonbox service has not been very reliable lately.
  • Hi Guys,

Is anybody having trouble with cloudVOD? Ours hasn't been working for at least a week.
    MOonbox recently introduced a subscription based app called FastFish, if subscribed through Moonbox, it costs US$20 /year, with this subscription, they will also activate their new vod and playback app coming at the end of this month for free, you can have a free 7-day trial of FastFIsh, the app can be downloaded from TV Treasure. WeChat customer service for more information, their WeChat id is moonbox99.
  • edited March 2017
    MOonbox recently introduced a subscription based app called FastFish, if subscribed through Moonbox, it costs US$20 /year, with this subscription, they will also activate their new vod and playback app coming at the end of this month for free, you can have a free 7-day trial of FastFIsh, the app can be downloaded from TV Treasure. WeChat customer service for more information, their WeChat id is moonbox99.
    Hi Pepper,
    Do you know if cloudVOD will be replaced by the new app? Is the new app free of subscription?

Thanks in advance!
    Post edited by padman on

• MOonbox recently introduced a subscription based app called FastFish, if subscribed through Moonbox, it costs US$20 /year, with this subscription, they will also activate their new vod and playback app coming at the end of this month for free, you can have a free 7-day trial of FastFIsh, the app can be downloaded from TV Treasure. WeChat customer service for more information, their WeChat id is moonbox99.
    Hi Pepper,
    Do you know if cloudVOD will be replaced by the new app? Is the new app free of subscription?

Thanks in advance!

The CloudVOD hasn't been working properly in the last couplevof weeks, the customer service told me the new vod/playback app will be released by the end of the month and will be activated for free if you purchase the FastFish through them.

• MOonbox recently introduced a subscription based app called FastFish, if subscribed through Moonbox, it costs US$20 /year, with this subscription, they will also activate their new vod and playback app coming at the end of this month for free, you can have a free 7-day trial of FastFIsh, the app can be downloaded from TV Treasure. WeChat customer service for more information, their WeChat id is moonbox99.
    Hi Pepper,

Thanks in advance!
    The CloudVOD hasn't been working properly in the last couplevof weeks, the customer service told me the new vod/playback app will be released by the end of the month and will be activated for free if you purchase the FastFish through them.

Thanks for the info. I guess they want us to pay to have a working VOD app.
  • Yowzers99Yowzers99 Junior Member
    So I understand the fast fish may be what moonbox is pushing now, however, Does that $30 subscription mean the new Cloud vod and other Apps geared for Hong Kong television would work as well? I'm basically in the same boat and everything has been on and off for over a week. Please advise?
  • Me too. The HDTV, Cloud VOD, HK World are not working more than a week. The message is: Video is loading ...(0 KB/S) What is the problem?

How to download Kodi? I have downloaded the new version of VOD but the video cannot be loaded.
  • Me too. The HDTV, Cloud VOD, HK World are not working more than a week. The message is: Video is loading ...(0 KB/S) What is the problem?

How to download Kodi? I have downloaded the new version of VOD but the video cannot be loaded.
    server at the moent is dead. moonbox is pushing subscriber based app called fastfish

• edited April 2017
    I am very disappointed by Moonbox , it is really TVpad 1,2,3 version two. Especially, when it advertised a few weeks ago that they were trying hard to restore service and now get us to sign up Fast Fish when we don't know if it is going to offer Playback and VOD .
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @Holymonger except with tvpad they had a notice up on screen for at least 6 months before they completely shutdown the legacy pads.
  • tomato123tomato123 Show Producer
    You shouldn't be disappointed because all these boxes are illegal and have the risk of shutting down at anytime.
    I am very disappointed by Moonbox , it is really TVpad 1,2,3 version two. Especially, when it advertised a few weeks ago that they were trying hard to restore service and now get us to sign up Fast Fish when we don't know if it is going to offer Playback and VOD .
  • @Holymonger except with tvpad they had a notice up on screen for at least 6 months before they completely shutdown the legacy pads.
    Fair enough
  • Yowzers99Yowzers99 Junior Member
    So, should I even trust this fast fish subscription service?
  • So, should I even trust this fast fish subscription service?
    No, I have chosen to download TVBanywhere App and pay a fee of USD70 per year.
  • edited April 2017
    So, should I even trust this fast fish subscription service?
    Are they only limited dramas? I would like to know whether TVBanywhere come with the food and travel shows available.
  • So, should I even trust this fast fish subscription service?
    Are they only limited dramas? I would like to know whether TVBanywhere come with the food and travel shows available.
    I must say it is rather limited but it gives 7 days' replay of TVB programme and drama VODs.