new moonbox pro

Hello all wise ones,

So a family memeber asked me to purchase a new moonbox for them, and we received a moonbox pro yesterday. I used the apps treasure app to install some of the more typical ones that revolves around television and shows from Hong Kong. It seems the new live app works just fine, but the replay and hk world ones are not and i'm receiving an error code about authentication when loading the app. Whats the solution to this? Is this an IP address issue? I'm in the United States. Please help! Thanks

Comments

• Hello all wise ones,

So a family memeber asked me to purchase a new moonbox for them, and we received a moonbox pro yesterday. I used the apps treasure app to install some of the more typical ones that revolves around television and shows from Hong Kong. It seems the new live app works just fine, but the replay and hk world ones are not and i'm receiving an error code about authentication when loading the app. Whats the solution to this? Is this an IP address issue? I'm in the United States. Please help! Thanks
    HK World has been discontinued, it is now being consolidated under the CloudVOD app. The Playback app has been having some problems lately. You can also install a new app called Seven Star, I thinkbyou need to search for his app i n TV Treasures using secret code 1111HH, once installed, you will need to apply for authorization.
  • They r cheater,團購for few month, right now had issused。Most Apps no work at all。Claim dispute yr credit ASAP。Thats what my friends had dispute also。
  • The moonbox is completely dead.
  • Yes, mine is officially dead today. None of the HKTV, VOD and Playback work.