Azdrama, ICdrama NOT working ?

Comments

• Hi @535four,

Can you please tell me how I can install this on my FireTV? I followed the instructions on this forum and did attempt to add this repo but I was only able to see an xml file and when selected, nothing was installed.

Thanks!

You don't need to open or unzip it, just install from the zip file.

https://aznhusband.github.io/repo/repository.aznhusband-kodi-repo-1.0.1.zip
  • I did try installing the zip file using the downloader app but nothing happened. I also tried saving the zip file onto a usb and plugged it into the firetv but nothing triggered an installation. Is it possible to install the zip file from a usb? If so, what do I need to do? Thanks again!
    Hi @535four,

Can you please tell me how I can install this on my FireTV? I followed the instructions on this forum and did attempt to add this repo but I was only able to see an xml file and when selected, nothing was installed.

Thanks!

• Hi @cheuk5,

I did attempt to install your file. I typed in your url as a video add-on and nothing happened. I also tried adding aznhusband's repository but didn't work. If its working for you then I must be doing something seriously wrong. Unfortunately, I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong because I've added repositories and add-ons before and never had a problem. Anyway, I appreciate your help.

Thanks!
    Hi @535four,

I already have Kodi installed on my box, it's Kypton 17.3. I do know how to install add-ons to my box but for some reason, I was unable to install aznhusband's version of icdrama.

I also wanted to mention that I do have icdrama 1.2.6 on my box that was from cthlo's repository. However, it hasn't been working lately which I'm sure you are aware. I am assuming aznhusband's version is different from cthlo's?

Ok if you can run the icdrama 1.2.6 why didn't you try mine
    plugin.video.icdrama-1.4.0
    https://aznhusband.github.io/plugin.video.icdrama/
  • 535four535four Member
    edited July 2017
    I did try installing the zip file using the downloader app but nothing happened. I also tried saving the zip file onto a usb and plugged it into the firetv but nothing triggered an installation. Is it possible to install the zip file from a usb? If so, what do I need to do? Thanks again!
    Hi @535four,

Thanks!

Why you're install the zip using downloader app? it makes me scratch my head. I don't want to say you don't konw how to install the addon but just made me wonder.

Here's how I install the zip:
    1. Open your KODI, click on ADDONS, move up to a box icon and click on it if you're using mouse.
    2. Select Install from zip
    3. Select the drive.
    4. Select the zip file to install, wait and watch the action on top right it tells you the progress.
    5. This method is good either you install the addon or repo.
    Wait...this method is for Android box not for FireTV, I don't know the different between 2, forgive me if I'd misleading you.
    Thanked by 1Joyce
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    ICdrama v1.4.0 is available from aznhusband repo and seems to be working.
  • vqin88vqin88 Junior Member
    I did try installing the zip file using the downloader app but nothing happened. I also tried saving the zip file onto a usb and plugged it into the firetv but nothing triggered an installation. Is it possible to install the zip file from a usb? If so, what do I need to do? Thanks again!
    Hi @535four,

Thanks!

Why you're install the zip using downloader app? it makes me scratch my head. I don't want to say you don't konw how to install the addon but just made me wonder.

Here's how I install the zip:
    1. Open your KODI, click on ADDONS, move up to a box icon and click on it if you're using mouse.
    2. Select Install from zip
    3. Select the drive.
    4. Select the zip file to install, wait and watch the action on top right it tells you the progress.
    5. This method is good either you install the addon or repo.
    Wait...this method is for Android box not for FireTV, I don't know the different between 2, forgive me if I'd misleading you.
    Hi Joyce,

I suggest you to uninstall the existing ICdrama Addon and install the one following the instruction from aznhusband:

https://aznhusband.github.io/

The steps should be the same no matter you are using Android box or Fire TV.
    Thanked by 1Joyce
  • Thanks @535four, @cheuk5, and @vqin88! It turns out that one of my dependencies is outdated and for whatever reason it did not auto update even though I had auto update turned on. Anyway, I updated it manually and installed icdrama without a hitch...all in good order now. Thanks again for your help!
  • Here is the complete process to install icdrama into Kodi.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=eEo-XNSYSMs&feature=youtu.be
    Thanked by 1tomato123
  • deadudedeadude Junior Member
    edited September 2017
    Hi all,

I just wondering for the last few day my ICdrama is not working ! Did any one know is it working or down ? thank you
    Post edited by deadude on
  • Hello deadude,
    Yes. Icdrama addon is down right now.
    The developer aznhusbund is working on it.
    You can check the update from here.
    https://shaolinseo.com/kodi/video/add-ons/item/158-tutorial-how-to-install-icdrama-for-kodi
    Thanked by 1deadude
  • Kodi's addon ICdrama has been updated to v 150.
  • deadudedeadude Junior Member
    carol.hng, pokpok, 535four , thank you all ...Now I do have the working icdrama ..thank you
  • yes my kodi just auto updates! works.
  • KODI runs well but I prefer RSS player not RSS Media, it's faster and better resolution, and easier to run on my MECOOL Android 7.1 3g/32g box, RSS Media is not compatible with this box.
  • Ah I'm going to try that. Is RSS Player also depend on aznhusband to get it to work, or it doesn't?
  • edited September 2017
    Ah I'm going to try that. Is RSS Player also depend on aznhusband to get it to work, or it doesn't?
    RSS player is an independent app you can install from google play store. My issues with Rss player are the ads and frequent crashing of the player. I installed it because my mother loved watching Korean dramas, and the shows had to have the Chinese subtitles. RSS with myrss.nu/drama as a channel, has many new Korean dramas. aznhusband IMO depends on the web site dramas.se, which has moved to an new system, according to their message on the shows that no longer will display using ICDRAMA addon on KODI. Started yestarday around 4pm, 9/4; each Korean drama episodes that my mother tried to watch were showing the message. Anyone else having the same issue as I?

EDIT: Kodi ICDRAMA is working again as of now. Yesterday drama.se web site were probably doing some system admin works. myrss.nu/drama link is currently not working on the RSS player. Each time I entered the link , it came back as error page. I went to the web site myrss.nu and it didn't mention anything regarding the error.
    Post edited by hawkwind212 on
  • SNHKSNHK Junior Member
    Ah I'm going to try that. Is RSS Player also depend on aznhusband to get it to work, or it doesn't?
    RSS player is an independent app you can install from google play store. My issues with Rss player are the ads and frequent crashing of the player. I installed it because my mother loved watching Korean dramas, and the shows had to have the Chinese subtitles. RSS with myrss.nu/drama as a channel, has many new Korean dramas. aznhusband IMO depends on the web site dramas.se, which has moved to an new system, according to their message on the shows that no longer will display using ICDRAMA addon on KODI. Started yestarday around 4pm, 9/4; each Korean drama episodes that my mother tried to watch were showing the message. Anyone else having the same issue as I?

EDIT: Kodi ICDRAMA is working again as of now. Yesterday drama.se web site were probably doing some system admin works. myrss.nu/drama link is currently not working on the RSS player. Each time I entered the link , it came back as error page. I went to the web site myrss.nu and it didn't mention anything regarding the error.
    If you don't want to deal with ads and if you have root access on the device then just install "adaway". Go google adaway. Once you install and can block pretty much all ads.
  • ICdrama on kodi is not working update to V.150 2 days ago.
  • Yes. Still down. We have to wait until developer fix the problem.