TVPad4 with 4120(L) Error Message

Orca4wdOrca4wd Member
edited October 2016 in TVPad / BlueTV
TVPad4 seem to be out showing 4120(L) error message. I am in Oregon, USA.
I'm using VPN Unlimited via router connect to HK server for 港粵 with no luck.
Also, tried YueTV without VPN with no success.

- FW is 5.054
- DNS set at automatic
- Current version 港粵 2.0504
- YueTV 0.42
- TVPad app store does not show any update

Any one having the same issue? Or Have status on how to get it running again?

Comments

• Your FW and apps version is good, reboot your router?
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    If you are in USA FW is 5.054 please try it
    not use VPN Unlimited via router .(You cannot use Ver 5.054 to connect TVPad app store anymore)
  • Your FW and apps version is good, reboot your router?
    Thank you so much!! Rebooted my VPN router seem to bring 港粵 back. YouTV still in blackout at this moment but is getting late to play with it now. I'm glad TVPad4 continue to broadcast as 5 is out so thinking they must have 'cut the cord' in trying to burst their revenue. I'm not falling into TVPad scam business practice anymore. What is the next best HK stations box beside TVPad? Any advise..
  • 535four535four Member
    edited October 2016
    TVPav 4 has been solid since using YueTV of course sometime it has down time, even they sent down signal to erased all the apps tried to make it fail to work and force you to purchase their 5, but so far so good if you know how to fix it.
    I know lots of people blamed on UNBLOCK's unstable issue but which box doesn't? it's has been working smoothly so far and their price is very reasonable with new box 3 it;s 64 bite and 1 GB ram, 16 GB of Rom for the same price as the 2 when its came out. The second box is WelTV, I still own the first generation unit and it"s working flawlessly and now their 3rd generation was out and it's much cheaper than the 1st version, I think it will ended when they switched all the channels to H.265, well..it has been working more than 3 long years.
  • I'm a happy camper now that 港粵 is working. While YueTV still down crutching out some sort of -3 error message...will try to resolve it later. I have watch Padman introduction video on BlueTV. Looks good from the surface, perhaps will be my next purchase. I hope others will broadcast their experiences on this new BlueTV player.