tvplus // low memory // getting into settings

1. Right now I can't even update apps because I will get an insufficient storage to update. I have to uninstall the app and reinstall. Is there a way to free up some space?

2. How do I get into settings? Not the strip down version of settings. I'm talking about the full version of the settings menu for android? I tried plugging a mouse and move the mouse to the top of the screen but no notification bar showing up.

3. I'm getting this message popping up:
Anyone know what this says?

Comments

• You're out of space, you might have to uninstall some apps that you don't use and use the mouse pull down twice above the minute digits like 12, it's above the 2 digit , pull down once you'll see a white line on top of it then pull on the white line you'll see the setting menu, go on the storage than click on the cached and cleared and deleted the cached file.
  • silverstar12silverstar12 Junior Member
    You're out of space, you might have to uninstall some apps that you don't use and use the mouse pull down twice above the minute digits like 12, it's above the 2 digit , pull down once you'll see a white line on top of it then pull on the white line you'll see the setting menu, go on the storage than click on the cached and cleared and deleted the cached file.
    Hi, can you explain again how to get the setting menu. Plug in the mouse, and then doing what? where is the minute digit like 12?
  • 535four535four Member
    edited October 2016
    There's a clock on top of the right corner it shows right? Whatever the digit is it's on above the minute right ? move the mouse around and click it, you'll see a small white line over there then use the mouse left click and drag it down, you may need a few try see a setting menu.
    There's a clock on top of the right corner it shows right? Whatever the digit is it's on above the minute right ? move the mouse around and click it, you'll see a small white line over there then use the mouse left click and drag it down, you may need a few try see a setting menu.
    I am having no luck to get to the setting menu. Can u please help. Let say I saw the clock 12:45, then what do u mean by move the mode around and click it? Should I hit the left or right mouse button down and click? Where should I move the mouse, just on top of the 2 digit? I am not able to see a white line. Thanks.

I am having no luck to get to the setting menu. Can u please help. Let say I saw the clock 12:45, then what do u mean by move the mode around and click it? Should I hit the left or right mouse button down and click? Where should I move the mouse, just on top of the 2 digit? I am not able to see a white line. Thanks.
    Never mind, I finally get it. Thanks.