Cantonese playback down?

2»

Comments

• edited October 2016
    My Cantonese VOD is back in service now.

You need to call Verizon, they will help you to run a test, if still not able to fix it over phone call, they will send a technican to come over to check the phone box see what happen.
    Post edited by Goldmanlu on
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    This past few days, the Cantonese 7 days replay 粵回味 TVB channel listed each program twice, I am in USA west coast, because the time difference,we don't watch live much and click the 7 day replay with our time, it automatically jump to next, so it is like watching live in our time and now it won't because the double listing. Wonder what is the reasons behind it? Is there other free Cantonese 7days play that work for HTV3? I guess I shouldn't complain, so far the HTV had less troubles than the other box, unless the court force them to do the same tvpad3. I had 5 tvpad3, maybe I should sell their remote and power supply in Ebay. Educated a lot from you guys about tv box, keep up the good works
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    I saw that but I'm not complaining because it could be worst, like it don't even work. Their stuff eventually fixes itself. Not perfect but better than most already.
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    Now it is back to normal. They must trying something