華人電視 HDKAN end its free trial

Comments

• what's the error ?
    When I launch the app it just pops up a message saying "unfortunately 華人電視 has stopped working".
  • My new A95X box arrived today, and I tried to install hdkan tv apk on it. Unfortunately it doesn't work. There's an error while opening the app.

However the app works when I installed the Android phone/pad apk on it. Which is really weird.

I know I should be happy that the app works anyhow, but the problem with the phone apk is that you can't change channels with the remote - you have to use a mouse/track pad which is annoying.

I'll have to think of a way to get the tv apk to install but no luck so far. Any ideas anyone?
    I got 2 A95X boxes installed the app no issue, try to install the 1.08 version see if it work.
    How do I get the 1.08 version? It only lets me download the 1.10 version.
  • My new A95X box arrived today, and I tried to install hdkan tv apk on it. Unfortunately it doesn't work. There's an error while opening the app.

However the app works when I installed the Android phone/pad apk on it. Which is really weird.

I know I should be happy that the app works anyhow, but the problem with the phone apk is that you can't change channels with the remote - you have to use a mouse/track pad which is annoying.

I'll have to think of a way to get the tv apk to install but no luck so far. Any ideas anyone?
    I got 2 A95X boxes installed the app no issue, try to install the 1.08 version see if it work.
    Here's my 1drive https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRilR6-AIVXiWkMQvd70rEmTAr_

Here's my 1drive https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsRilR6-AIVXiWkMQvd70rEmTAr_
    Thanks, but for some reason after I've installed it, it automatically upgrades it to version 1.10. How do I stop it from upgrading?

Really annoying this is.
  • I think when it's upgraded, it should work.
  • I think when it's upgraded, it should work.
    No, it doesn't, that's why I'm getting the error message. Really bloody annoying.
    I guess I'll just have to stick to the phone app instead.
  • Hmm...strange, mind still v1.08 did not getting upgrade prompt.
  • Image from phone.

https://s16.postimg.org/nrjhjorz9/20160916_015517.jpg
    So it's working on your phone to share you box's subscription right? but you only use 1 device at a time?

I'd installed on my phone when it first came out, like you say an excellent app, but watch out it will run out your phone's data fast when you're not using wifi.
    Yeah it shares your subscription. I've tried using both devices at once and it does work, but not for the same channel as one will freeze. It works if you watch different channels. I've only tried it for a few minutes so don't know if it still works if you watch it for an extended time.
    Can anyone please let me know if HDKAN allow 2+ devices to access its service (watching TV using the app) at the same time under the same account? I have 2 android boxes at home atm, thinking about getting a third one. It will cost too much to get 3 different accounts. Thanks for any info.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @wblue I'm fairly sure it's per device use.

I subscribed to similar standalone service (season iptv) couple years back and the mac is locked in after you first login. I assuming with hdkan, you could login with another device but it'll kick you out when you log into another device.
  • edited February 2017
    @wblue I'm fairly sure it's per device use.

I subscribed to similar standalone service (season iptv) couple years back and the mac is locked in after you first login. I assuming with hdkan, you could login with another device but it'll kick you out when you log into another device.
    @padman
    Thanks for the info. Do you know if there is any good iptv service that allow 2+ devices?
    Otherwise I guess I will just have to stick with VoD (icdrama on kodi).
    Thanks
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @wblue I doubt it or people it's just gonna abuse it. Knowing how cheap Chinese are...
  • @wblue I doubt it or people it's just gonna abuse it. Knowing how cheap Chinese are...
    @padman
    Too bad, I just wish there is an iptv service that allow 2+ devices on the same IP at the same time at a reasonable cost.
    Anyway, live HK tv is more of a want than a need. VoD is more important and will do for now. Thanks.
  • @wblue I doubt it or people it's just gonna abuse it. Knowing how cheap Chinese are...
    Come-on padmam, are you not Chinese? lol...
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    @wblue I doubt it or people it's just gonna abuse it. Knowing how cheap Chinese are...
    Come-on padmam, are you not Chinese? lol...
    他是西人 100% LOL
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @535four muhaha, that's why I know people will abuse it :#
  • edited March 2017
    anyone heard of this "HDKAN" ? http://hdkan.co/ ? https://twitter.com/usasbater ?
    the website states "區域使用人越多越流暢"... which I assume it implies using p2p

Thanked by 1tomato123
  • It's good, right now lots buffering, good thing is no need to set up an account, I think it won't last.
  • It's good, right now lots buffering, good thing is no need to set up an account, I think it won't last.
    they are free again? lol
  • 535four535four Member
    edited March 2017
    It's good, right now lots buffering, good thing is no need to set up an account, I think it won't last.
    they are free again? lol

This app is belongs to 大纪元報 they says it's free forever. :#

c/p 本軟件長期免费提供服務(有世界華人、還看電視、我們還在--服務不止),移動設備建議使
    用軟解碼;在這裡向各位同胞表示感謝,我們不接受捐款,方便的時候順手點擊一些廣告也是
    對我們最大的支持;希望我們的行為能為世界範圍內的華人同胞略解鄉情以盡綿力! {有時候
    部分頻道無法收視,請過會兒重啟一下客戶端,重新獲取播放列表}
    Post edited by 535four on
    Thanked by 1tylerlee