TVPad vs BlueTV vs Htv

edited August 2016 in TVPad / BlueTV
Having trouble deciding on which box to go for.
Time shifted live TV is really all I'm going to be using it for.

I'm reading that some people say htv and bluetv has or doesn't have timeshift from different sources.
And that Bluetv is way better and will last longer than tvpad4.

It seems that the tvpad4 has been out for a bit more than a year, so will it bite the dust soon as bluetv takes over? I'm thinking I should just get bluetv and wait for an update for the timeshift feature?

Can someone clear this up for me? Just basically looking for the box the has the most reliable time shift tv. I live in Canada if that matters.

Thanks

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    As of today, August 17, 2016. The BlueTv still doesn't have a time shift (12 hours delay).

So if you are looking at time shift channels, then TVPad 4 is the only way to go.

All 3 boxes have full day replays, if that matters to you.

• cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    As of today, August 17, 2016. The BlueTv still doesn't have a time shift (12 hours delay).

So if you are looking at time shift channels, then TVPad 4 is the only way to go.

So far as I try all apps the best rerun apps is 華人電視 .When one program is finish in live stream then you can watch back right away. B)

• As of today, August 17, 2016. The BlueTv still doesn't have a time shift (12 hours delay).

Which full day replay do you think is better? BlueTV's or HTV's?

So far as I try all apps the best rerun apps is 華人電視 .When one program is finish in live stream then you can watch back right away. B)

Is this app available on all 3 boxes?

• As of today, August 17, 2016. The BlueTv still doesn't have a time shift (12 hours delay).

I'm totally agreed wth you cheuk23d, for now, I wouldn't buy any of these boxes at all...
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @surronix Both box is the same to be honest. HTV have better vod content.