My Ubox doesn't start at all

Hey all
Not sure what has happened, it suddenly doesn't start anymore. No picture is showing on the TV. Is there anything I can do to fix it?

Comments

• I burned the image into an SD card, plugged it in and booted the Ubox. I see that the red indicator is blinking but still getting no image on the TV
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Your try using another hdmi cable ? Maybe the hdmi port is dead on your unit...
  • las88las88 Junior Member
    Hey all
    Not sure what has happened, it suddenly doesn't start anymore. No picture is showing on the TV. Is there anything I can do to fix it?
    Have you get the Ubox working? I have the same problem, only red light is on in front of the box, and try hard reset, it won't do anything.
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    A friend has same problem with their S800 Gen 2. Red power light comes on. No startup banner and box won't respond to Power button on remote to turn off (red light). Using Reset button won't bring up Recovery mode as nothing is displayed on the TV screen.
  • May be the image you've download is corrupted, try to download it again and burn it again and make sure it's completely finished the process before you closed the program.