HK app not working on Moonbox - Server banned?

Hi,

Anyone experiencing problems with the HK app on the Moonbox? It looks like it cannot connect to their server anymore. So, nothing get loaded. Anybody has a work around or know when it will be back? It's been like this for a couple of weeks now.

As a working around, I am using Kodi with Azdrama.

thanks,

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    I think some had claimed they needed to remove the app and reinstall it to get it back to working. Have you try that ?

• Hi,

Yes. I tried that too. I removed it and reinstall it and still get the same result. I often notice that upon opening the app, there is a SSH session that opens up. I think that we can no longer access to those servers located in China/HK. Perhaps, I will try it again to reinstall it.

thanks,
  • Hi ckdn, have you try to reset your Moonbox?
  • ckdn you have to update the app to work. its working for me
  • I tried to ininstall and reinstall the app. It does not work. I don't see where the option to update. I will try to reset the Moonbox and give it a try.

• hi ckdn, to update app you have to go to apps garden. go thru the last tab. i believe is manage, click it then go to downloads to update app. it should work. its working for me
  • thanks, bigpapi1! I will give a try and let you know. I know that my mom's and my friend's Moonbox are also having problems with the HK World app.
  • So, I was able to uninstall HK world app and re-install it properly. It now works. Thank you all!
  • So, I was able to uninstall HK world app and re-install it properly. It now works. Thank you all!
    Hi ckdn

Would you tell me the step by step procedure. I am not sure what to do.