UBOX Gen 3?

2»

Comments

• 535four535four Member
    edited August 2016
    That's right, it's part of experimental and fun to play with, we should not complaint at all. And, we should fell lucky we have the .img for reload the box not like the other box, if its dead it's become a brick. Thanks killer23d.
  • Well regardless it's unreliable. So I will skip it entirely just go for Blue TV
    Ive only just know about this BlueTV box...anyone know if u can port the apps from that to work on TVpad4? since its basically the same box by same company?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    Why ? They are the same apps with the same video sources
    Well regardless it's unreliable. So I will skip it entirely just go for Blue TV
    Ive only just know about this BlueTV box...anyone know if u can port the apps from that to work on TVpad4? since its basically the same box by same company?
  • Why ? They are the same apps with the same video sources
    Well regardless it's unreliable. So I will skip it entirely just go for Blue TV
    some of the apps in that review of the BlueTV box, I've not seen on tvpad 4...like the cartoon ones

• padmanpadman Moderator
    @sonyman TVpad does have cartoons. The only thing that TVPad 4 doesn't have is english movies.

Thanked by 1sonyman
  • cheuk5cheuk5 Senior Member
    @sonyman TVpad does have cartoons. The only thing that TVPad 4 doesn't have is english movies.

No if you can load Betv Plus apps you will get the English movie. :3
    Thanked by 1sonyman
  • Why people likes to hijack someone's thread? Supposely Ithis is for UBOX? ???? I'm confused.
  • 想知道小七盒子的直播和點播能否在你部機能否用, 可以到此下載: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/VL6tBazoDRIN7RJhfIR6vQ