Preinstalled apps

As many of you already know, HTV has disabled access to the Market in case you are located in the US. You can still install apps via USB though.
To make life easier for US customers we've added an option to purchase the H.TV Box with preinstalled apps for a fee.
Tagged:

Comments

• There are sometime my HTV 3"粵好睇"is Down. Does anyone
    As many of you already know, HTV has disabled access to the Market in case you are located in the US. You can still install apps via USB though.
    To make life easier for US customers we've added an option to purchase the H.TV Box with preinstalled apps for a fee.
    Hi, I have a plain Zidoo TV box, technically, the HTV Cantonese VOD not working on Zidoo. And I wanted to know whether I may purchase only for Cantonese VOD APK to be installed on my Zidoo Box.
  • Install KODI it have all the Cantonese VOD that you're looking for.
  • There are sometime my HTV 3"粵好睇"is Down. Does anyone
    Hi, I have a plain Zidoo TV box, technically, the HTV Cantonese VOD not working on Zidoo. And I wanted to know whether I may purchase only for Cantonese VOD APK to be installed on my Zidoo Box.
    Hey!

As far as I know that's technically not possible.