No TV Pad no problem.

FREE TVB offical app to watch drama and variety shows - For Android and iOS
http://www.tvbusa.com/encore/v1/

Comments

• padmanpadman Moderator
    Only for USA tho right ?
  • vqin88vqin88 Junior Member
    App: TVB Anywhere (USA)

You can Airplay the drama to AppleTV under iOS.
    You can use Localcast to cast drama to big TV.
  • Is this have ad in it? if so, forget it, we have too many choices.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    Is this have ad in it? if so, forget it, we have too many choices.
    Yes. The one with ads. Many many ads.
  • The app is super fast and has good video quality. It will play 30s AD at the beginning of the video.
  • They do one for the US but none for the UK?
    Typical.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    I get ads just navigating the app
  • I downloaded TVB Anywhere app aka EncoreTVB, it runs pretty fast and have a lot of old dramas from TVB. Its pretty cool but the only downside is they have ads at the pre-roll, which is i believe its the only way TVB can make money from.
  • TVB Anywhere is on Apple TV 4 now. Does anyone have an Apple TV 4 to check it out?

• badbob001badbob001 Junior Member
    From the video, the tvb anywhere app looks great on the tvpad4 and the interface looks like the native tvpad apps. But when I installed the app from the google play store onto my firetv, it has a completely different interface and doesn't work well with the remote. Is the tvb app for tvpad4 a completely different app? Where can I download the apk for that version?
  • I've tried the TVB Anywhere app on Apple TV 4. It works fine, but just the interface needs to improve. Overall I like it so much. HD quality and stream smoothly. Plus updated HK dramas. Most of the content similar to the mobile app and the tvb anywhere website. Now i always use apple tv when im at home watching with my family. Too bad it is for US only, my family in Australia wants to use that too but not available.