Many weird new apps

TvpaderTvpader Junior Member
I brought a htv for a friend and when I open it has all the classic and new app that is not found in market. There is at least one in each category. Some Arabian or something channel. The one I had that caught my attention and I have time to look at is a vod app for Cine it has similar layout of the htv original but it is US content. Anyone know anything about it? Btw phoneunlock site change and the forum part to seem to be there.

Comments

• MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    I brought a htv for a friend and when I open it has all the classic and new app that is not found in market. There is at least one in each category. Some Arabian or something channel. The one I had that caught my attention and I have time to look at is a vod app for Cine it has similar layout of the htv original but it is US content. Anyone know anything about it? Btw phoneunlock site change and the forum part to seem to be there.
    What's their site?
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    The HTV box seems to be sold in 2 or 3 different regions offering different content.

I recall changing one of the Android settings and it caused the app store to offer up Cine and other apps. Admittingly, most of these apps didn't seem to work perhaps because the box was not authorised to use them. Certainly no english speaking content was working if any existed. I vaguely recall the Cine app contained just french dubbed VoD US content.

I can't for the life of me remember what the setting I changed. May have been the time zone setting but don't quote me.

• padmanpadman Moderator
    @Tvpader post some screenshots of your htv screen
  • TvpaderTvpader Junior Member
    It is just french apps and all you need to do is change the langauge to get them. But, i dont think they work in US.
  • UKTVPADUKTVPAD Junior Member
    HTV have 4 different version package

Chinese - Brazil ( portugese ) - Arabic - French

Each have live tv , VOD, 7 days replay and movie ( brazil have its own adult app )

Each box can only have 1 package, mean you cannot have chinese and brazil in one htv box.

Change the language on the HTv box will take you to the relevant app store.