How to access TVPad Store

clfnoleclfnole Junior Member
I am using VPN and have firmware 5.04 and using Auto (formerly using Manual 49.) The TVPad Store always shows nothing but I have seen some mention recently that TVPad 4 has the new Viu app. How can I access the TVPad Store again? Everything else is working fine just can't seem to access this.

Comments

• I am using VPN and have firmware 5.04 and using Auto (formerly using Manual 49.) The TVPad Store always shows nothing but I have seen some mention recently that TVPad 4 has the new Viu app. How can I access the TVPad Store again? Everything else is working fine just can't seem to access this.
    You can download it from Google Play Store
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.viu.pad&hl=en

As a matter of fact, the developer PCCW have quite a few app available from apkpure site:
    https://apkpure.com/developer/PCCW Media Limited
  • clfnoleclfnole Junior Member
    I tried a couple and they installed sideways like a cell phone. Must have picked the wrong one.
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @clfnole The viu tv stream is in the cantonese app/yue tv itself. No need to load the apk.
    Since we use VPN YueTv doesn't work for us. The wife likes 2 other apps
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    @clfnole it's on the cantonese app
    @clfnole it's on the cantonese app
    Thanks Padman...now I will have to yell at her because she doesn't even look and leaves all the technical crap for me LOL. By the Cantonese App you mean the one that looks sort of like a flower right?
  • @clfnole it's on the cantonese app
    Thanks Padman...now I will have to yell at her because she doesn't even look and leaves all the technical crap for me LOL. By the Cantonese App you mean the one that looks sort of like a flower right?
    Yes, the app is called 港粤纲络电视
    Thanks
    edited April 2016
    Thank you Padman and Casterina, I found it in the Cantonese app also found the live channel.
    Post edited by clfnole on