HTV3 box stuck in H.TV3 house logo

PkoPko
edited March 2016 in HTV IPTV Box
Hello,

The box is wonderful and very fast than TvPad 3.
But since yesterday I have trouble with the HTV3 box.

The box is stuck in HTV3 house logo. Have you ever seen this kind of problem ?

Thank you for helping me.
Thanked by 1brillianted

Comments

• Did you try a "cold" reboot? Unplug power, wait for 30 secs and then plug in the power again. Hope this will help.
  • Are you using a different USB power adapter? I've had a similar issue with my HTV2 and got round it by using a USB adapter with higher amps rating.
  • MmmaruMmmaru Junior Member
    edited April 2016
    Are you using a different USB power adapter? I've had a similar issue with my HTV2 and got round it by using a USB adapter with higher amps rating.
    Can you advise what do you mean by a higher USB adapter? So don't use the one that came in the box? My friends box is having the same issue. They got theirs from eBay and the seller is responsive. Trying to see if there's any way to salvage it.
  • Are you using a different USB power adapter? I've had a similar issue with my HTV2 and got round it by using a USB adapter with higher amps rating.
    Can you advise what do you mean by a higher USB adapter? So don't use the one that came in the box? My friends box is having the same issue. They got theirs from eBay and the seller is responsive. Trying to see if there's any way to salvage it.
    I lost the USB adapter that came with the box and just used a random iPhone/blackberry adapter in a drawer. Then I started having these infinite reboot problems when the htv2 box would keep rebooting at the house logo. After many tries including using a paperclip to poke the reset switch at the bottom, I used another adapter I bought that was iPad compatible (iPads need a stronger current, 2 amps) and then everything was fine.

But if you're already using the one in the box, I don't see why it won't work.

• UKTVPADUKTVPAD Junior Member
    You can try restore and reset the box, this usually will fix the problem.
    All apps will be erase but can be install from HTV app store.

Youtube video for step by step instruction

• ZipoZipo Junior Member
    You can try restore and reset the box, this usually will fix the problem.
    All apps will be erase but can be install from HTV app store.

Youtube video for step by step instruction

Seems like you knew a lot of Htv, maybe you can help me couple questions. Is there an app in htv that I can see my iPad on my TV through the htv? Since it didn't come with the cable, how can I hook the htv to an older set of TV? Thanks
  • UKTVPADUKTVPAD Junior Member
    You mean Airplay ? you can download from google play or use XBMC or KODi just enable airplay in the setting menu.
  • ZipoZipo Junior Member
    You mean Airplay ? you can download from google play or use XBMC or KODi just enable airplay in the setting menu.
    Thanks