TVPAD4 Japanese Apps?

Hello I posted earlier on to the Japanese forum but no one replied so I'm posting here.
Anyone knows any apps to stream japanese TV or can recommend me another box that does? I wanna get that for my Japanese girlfriend. thanks :)

Comments

• Moonbox has live streaming of Japanese and Korean TV. I believe Ubox has the same. There is nothing on TVPad 4 though.
  • damn :/ whats the app called? can't i just port it from moon box? lol they're both Android based
  • bwbw Junior Member
    Look up "crunchyroll - anime and drama " on the Google play store,
  • bwbw Junior Member
    edited March 2016
    Oops, double post
  • Moonbox has live streaming of Japanese and Korean TV. I believe Ubox has the same. There is nothing on TVPad 4 though.
    No more Japanese and Korean channels for Moonbox. According to the onscreen announcement, the app was terminated by its supplier as MoonBox didn't pay the subscription fee. On the other hand, MoonBox said the supplier was a scammer.
  • Ubox has Japanese and Korean channels. But all live channels were unavailable last week. Yesterday was working fine tho...
  • pswong3pswong3 Junior Member
    UBox has 30 or so Japanese channels both broadcast and cable.
    If you only want the broadcast ones, you can probably find some streaming links for those stations.