Is unblock out again?

I'm unable to stream anything from uvod or the ub replay, anyone having same issue or know what is going on?

Comments

• hleehlee Junior Member
    They were limping along yesterday and totally kaput since this morning. Checked their FB and website, not a word on Replays stoppage. Live TV and movie channels still work ok though.
  • @Tvpader Just found that out too,app is totally kaput. But then, I tried using the TVB Drama app and it is working again, don't know when it came back because it was not working for a while. Maybe you can try that.
  • MyPad123MyPad123 Junior Member
    I had the same issue!
  • TvpaderTvpader Junior Member
    This box can't go smooth for a week, omg. Bad customer support too, pretty much non.
  • tvpadusertvpaduser Junior Member
    UB replay not working since last couple days. Anyone know why?
  • padmanpadman Moderator
    That's the reason I don't recommend this box to people
    This box can't go smooth for a week, omg. Bad customer support too, pretty much non.
  • bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited February 2016
    New problem today. HD Jade seems to have vanished from channel positions 1 & 2. Anyone else seeing this issue?

update: False alarm. HD Jade channel is no more and has been replaced by 'J5' . The mandarin evening News programme has been moved from Pearl to J5.

thestandard.com.hk/section-news.php?id=166149
    Post edited by bamby8 on
    Thanked by 1BennyKoh
  • jacwon61jacwon61 Junior Member
    HD Jade channel in UB box is no longer exist. Use J5 channel, it is the same thing. Sometimes the UB replay does not work, it takes a long time to stream. You can try fast forward, then it will work again.

Good luck!
  • edited March 2016
    nvm