New to UnblockTech UBox, need help with install channels.

Hello, everyone.
I am new to the UnblockTech UBox. Where can I install the channels from the "UBox Channel Listing" on http://tvpadtalk.ca/discussion/503/ubox-channel-listing#latest . Can anyone help, please? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• bamby8bamby8 Junior Member
    edited February 2016
    If your UBox is set up for English language in Android settings, you should have 'UB Market' app.

If you do not see IPTV app (UBTV), you need to install it from the UB Market app.

IPTV app (UBTV) contains 'HD Live' icon within it. If you launch 'HD Live', this provide you with the live TV channels. Press OK button to bring up the 'ALL' channels list. Use Left/Right buttons to change categories of TV channels. (eg. Hong Kong, Sports etc)
    Thanked by 1BennyKoh
  • john4568john4568 Junior Member
    If your UBox is set up for English language in Android settings, you should have 'UB Market' app.

If you do not see IPTV app (UBTV), you need to install it form UB Market app.

IPTV app (UBTV) contains 'HD Live' icon within it. If you launch 'HD Live', this provide you with the live TV channels. Press OK button to bring up the 'ALL' channels list. Use Left/Right buttons to change categories of TV channels. (eg. Hong Kong, Sports etc)
    Bamby8. Thank you very much. I got it now. Thanks again.